Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project:"The Red Paperclip Project"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Project:"The Red Paperclip Project"

    Most of you know the story of the man who had a paperclip and traded on and on until he got a house.Well I'll be doing that with VMK items .I would very much appreciate help if you could offer it.Please always read this post in offering.I'll be holding 3 projects at 1 time.After the first trade all projects will have two items but the current item will be the one underlined&italicized.

    Project 1's Current Item:
    Pirate Maze Wall
    Coffin Couch

    Project 2's Current Item:
    Pirate Maze Turret
    Pirate Throne Blue


    Project 3's Current Item:
    Pirate Maze Cannons Wall
    Hina Maze Tiki Pin
    Last edited by Princess_Crystin; 08-05-2007, 03:49 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Project:"The Red Paperclip Project"

    danggit. i was gunna do Inferno. Oh well, ill be happy to help =]
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

      Please post an offer for any of the projects

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

        so could i maybe start with something stupid? ill give you a goofy hat.
        and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

          I'll trade a coffin couch for any of the items.

          Cool idea!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

            Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
            so could i maybe start with something stupid? ill give you a goofy hat.
            Originally posted by blumacara View Post
            I'll trade a coffin couch for any of the items.

            Cool idea!
            VMKPrincess,no thank you.
            Blumacara,thanks and sure.Let's do project 1.Tell me when we can meet =)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

              Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
              VMKPrincess,no thank you.
              Blumacara,thanks and sure.Let's do project 1.Tell me when we can meet =)
              I think Monday/Tuesday will work, but I'm not sure yet. I'll get back to you.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

                Okeydoke,just post if you see me on at the same time as you =)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

                  its an interesting idea.. if you think about it we all do the same thing.. we start with nothing in vmk, and if we're lucky we end up with a lot

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

                    I offer a blue pirate throne for project two's pirate maze turret.




                    Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

                      For the 3rd project. Ill give ye this weekend's pin for your pirate maze cannon wall.

                      :meet: Great project!


                      Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

                        Originally posted by Greenbayfanatic View Post
                        its an interesting idea.. if you think about it we all do the same thing.. we start with nothing in vmk, and if we're lucky we end up with a lot
                        Please don't post if you're not going to offer..

                        Originally posted by _blackbeltsrule123 View Post
                        I offer a blue pirate throne for project two's pirate maze turret.
                        I accept.
                        Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                        For the 3rd project. Ill give ye this weekend's pin for your pirate maze cannon wall.
                        I accept.

                        :meet: Great project!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Project:&quot;The Red Paperclip Project&quot;

                          oK when do u want to meet im in my room now its called Tiki Tiki Room and my title is Allpinksrock




                          Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X