This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad trade or good trade?

im buying my friend a sea helmet for a pirate hat and im also giving him a flag hat in the trade is this a bad trade or a good trade???

Re: bad trade or good trade?

A sea helmet and a flag hat for a pirate hat with no parrot? If he is getting the better deal. You can get a pirate hat from a level 3 key where 4th of July hat you only get about once a year and a sea helemt you have to earn you way to a space pin and have to spend 2000 credits but that just my opinion
    Last edited by dude_is_me; 08-16-2007, 04:21 PM. Reason: Put down wrong amount of credits for mistake

^^^^
    A dream that will never come true

What to show everyone what you dream pins are? Just pm me a picture of your sig thing(plz make it blank and the order you want the pins in)

Vmk name:
    :yea:dude_is_me:yea:

Comment

the divers helmet is for sale at 2000 credits i believe..
      formally known as:
      SkateboardP

Comment

Originally posted by whitapino View Post
        the divers helmet is for sale at 2000 credits i believe..
        Opps forgot i'm really tired today and haven't been in the inner space shop for a while so sometimes things just slip my find

^^^^
        A dream that will never come true

What to show everyone what you dream pins are? Just pm me a picture of your sig thing(plz make it blank and the order you want the pins in)

Vmk name:
        :yea:dude_is_me:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by Applz View Post
          im buying my friend a sea helmet for a pirate hat and im also giving him a flag hat in the trade is this a bad trade or a good trade???
          i think its a bad trade for you.. (unless you don't like the flag hat or something)
          divers helmet for pirate hat is pretty fair i would think
          formally known as:
          SkateboardP

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X