Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for Tron furniture

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • looking for Tron furniture

    I am looking for some tron furniture. I am mostly looking for tron tables but i will accsept other tron furnish. So here is what i need.

    x0 tron tables and chairs

    x2 blue tron lightcycles

    x1 yellow lightcycles

    x0 tron cabinets

    Here is what i have:

    credits
    HSM piano
    x2 red saddle sets
    Aminator viewer
    Animator chair
    well chair
    football marker
    pink nemo chair
    yellow candy cane
    blue candy cane
    red candy cane
    green candy cane
    x2stack of presents
    x2skelloten chair

    thanks
    Last edited by fishThedisH; 08-24-2007, 11:09 AM.

  • #2
    Re: looking for Tron furniture

    Of the tron furnish you have i have:
    1 Tron Table
    2 Tron Seats
    1 Blue Lightsycle
    1 Yellow Lightsycle

    What can i get with these(Plz Make a offer)?

    ^^^^
    A dream that will never come true

    What to show everyone what you dream pins are? Just pm me a picture of your sig thing(plz make it blank and the order you want the pins in)





    Vmk name:
    :yea:dude_is_me:yea:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: looking for Tron furniture

      I have a blue lightcycle!
      Made by Piinoy/Resemble. ;DD Awesomeness.
      VMK Name:
      :yea: Kryssi :yea:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: looking for Tron furniture

        I will give:

        x40 Tron Tables with the 80 chairs
        x2 Arcade Cabinets

        for 40k credits

        Let me know if that works for you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: looking for Tron furniture

          Originally posted by Nulles View Post
          I will give:

          x40 Tron Tables with the 80 chairs
          x2 Arcade Cabinets

          for 40k credits

          Let me know if that works for you.

          ok, thats a deal. i just need some time to get enough credits. i have about 30k right now so it should not take me long to hit 40k. I will post here when i ahve the 40k.
          ----------------------


          sorry dude is me i dont need you tron table and chairs but i do still need youe lightcycles. i can offer a red saddle seat and a well chair for you lightcycles.

          --------------------


          Plushable i can give you one skelloten chair for your blue lightcycle.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: looking for Tron furniture

            Originally posted by fishThedisH View Post
            ok, thats a deal. i just need some time to get enough credits. i have about 30k right now so it should not take me long to hit 40k. I will post here when i ahve the 40k.
            Great; I'll be checking around 6:00 VMK time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: looking for Tron furniture

              Originally posted by fishThedisH View Post


              sorry dude is me i dont need you tron table and chairs but i do still need youe lightcycles. i can offer a red saddle seat and a well chair for you lightcycles.
              no thx

              ^^^^
              A dream that will never come true

              What to show everyone what you dream pins are? Just pm me a picture of your sig thing(plz make it blank and the order you want the pins in)





              Vmk name:
              :yea:dude_is_me:yea:

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X