Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

09/01/07 - Mickey Carpet given out in WDW.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09/01/07 - Mickey Carpet given out in WDW.

I can obviously not confirm this myself, but have heard many people saying that the mickey carpet (shown below) has replaced the mickey TV in WDW, and have seen it in game.

If anyone could confirm this for me it'd be great.

Re: 09/01/07 - Mickey Carpet given out in WDW.

Wow! :razz: Awesome! I cant wait to get one!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

if anyone can get me just the card i don't need the code i would give them the subs code and card u can only get at disneyland.

Comment

Is it just me or does it look like someone just copied and pasted in Paint?

Comment

Yea It Really Does.. It Looks Like A OLD OLD Rug.. LOL That Was Released SO SO long ago.

Comment

Well on the contrary, look at this, Bram's got the rug -_- what a surprise Lol He's got the goods Look:

That it all for now,
            Sincerely,
            Cybernetic :monkey:

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

:monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey:

Comment

Yes Bram and Lisawdw both have one.

Comment

Since this is not confirmed, I am moving it into the discussion thread for now.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

LisaWDW no longer has hers, I traded for hers. It's in my Dreams room which you can see in my Guest Rooms thread.

Nobody has confirmed where they have got it from. It's like a big secret. The original owners won't say...supposedly, but most of us can read into that and figure it out. There is no proof of any card being given out and on the other hand, it has been confirmed (both yesterday and today) by several people that the WDW cast has no Rug cards and the TV cards are no where near out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
                    LisaWDW no longer has hers, I traded for hers. It's in my Dreams room which you can see in my Guest Rooms thread.

Nobody has confirmed where they have got it from. It's like a big secret. The original owners won't say...supposedly, but most of us can read into that and figure it out. There is no proof of any card being given out and on the other hand, it has been confirmed (both yesterday and today) by several people that the WDW cast has no Rug cards and the TV cards are no where near out of stock.
                    Hmm. That's weird.

Comment

I got 5 full sets of cards from WDW on 8/29 and they were all TV cards

I have not tried the codes yet, but the cards are the TV cards.
                      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

My two cents:

I was JUST in WDW for this Labor Day weekend, and I visited VMK Central on the 2nd. I got ONLY Mickey TVs, and when I asked about 5 different CMs I saw throughout the trip about the other Mickey Furniture, they said they hadn't heard anything new about that - and they all thought that the Mickey TVs will stay through the closing of WDW's VMK Central ( 30th ) and that maybe VMK will decide to release the furniture some other way.

Comment

Well as far as I know there is only two in game at this time which were origanally from the same person (I may be wrong about this...). So maybe they just got lucky?

Comment

Okay, here is the deal. VMK_Zoom just paid me a visit. He came to retrieve the rug which "should not be in the game." He gave me back what I traded for it of course (and a little extra for the trouble). I asked him how it got in and they think it might have been a bad code. So that's the story. Rugs are now gone again from the game. :/

Comment

lol. Oh well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X