This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?? Any Answers ??

ok the nemo game yea i <3 it but when i click the link, that pop up pops up, not the download thing, does anyone have a DIRECT link to the download thing? thanks in advance
    I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
    :love: 7 Days :love:
    Kellie's Saying of the day:

Re: ?? Any Answers ??

Click here, and you have to login.

Not sure what you mean by a popup...you have to install the thing then after you finish adn get all three codes, you uninstall it and reinstall it again.

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
      Click here, and you have to login.

Not sure what you mean by a popup...you have to install the thing then after you finish adn get all three codes, you uninstall it and reinstall it again.
      yea i know this but the installer thing doesnt pop-up, just that thing that goes to the disneyland resort homepage is all that pops up
      I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!

Comment

Not sure then, bc it works for me. You have to login to that page, then there is a link to download from there.

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
          Not sure then, bc it works for me. You have to login to that page, then there is a link to download from there.
          well it WILL NOT let me make an account
          I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!

Comment

1.If you have questions, you can post them in the Randomness thread - people will answer you there.

2.This is a bug that's been going around, it happened to me a few weeks ago, and recently one of my friends. I'm not exactly sure how to fix it, but mine repaired itself on its own.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X