This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "VMK Dumb?"

Were you ever "VMK dumb?" Have you done something really dumb and, you have laughed it off, just realised it? Post it here!

When I first got my quest kiosk I didn't know quite how to use it and I guess I didn't block it off enough so people could look at credits because someone did the quest and got the credits! Oops, my bad lol.

Re: "VMK Dumb?"

One thing I do all the time is send a message to the wrong person by accident. Sometimes it's something that I don't them want to read.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
      One thing I do all the time is send a message to the wrong person by accident. Sometimes it's something that I don't them want to read.
      inch: Ooooohhh...that's not good....
      Originally posted by larasound
      am I the burrito man?

Comment

Lol.

it's kinda off topic but i just realised.. in you signature Evilqueenrocks, the thing she's holding is the "heartless hamper" seat in VMK right? lol

Comment

Haha, I've done a lot of silly things.

I first joined VMK during Hat Month, but had no idea hats were on sale even though everyone had the featured hats on.
          Like Ineedafriend, I've sent messages to the wrong people.
          Also, when I was quite new to the game, I didn't know how to change room info. So, whenever I wanted to change it, I'd buy and sell new rooms.

...I lost a ton of credits

Comment

Originally posted by urabooger07 View Post
            Haha, I've done a lot of silly things.

I first joined VMK during Hat Month, but had no idea hats were on sale even though everyone had the featured hats on.
            Like Ineedafriend, I've sent messages to the wrong people.
            Also, when I was quite new to the game, I didn't know how to change room info. So, whenever I wanted to change it, I'd buy and sell new rooms.

...I lost a ton of credits
            Wow But you learn, right? )

:roll: At the begining of VMK, I used to have no idea who yavn was. I thought it was like the mathy yaw or like YAY or maybe LOL language. It was at Christmas month, I found out who yavn was, I also found out that staff are different from hosts (:lol. I also didnt know how to turn off the help button and I didnt know how to open up the world map for about a week of my first days. I traveled so much. :ghug:

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

I just recently (well as i type) have lost 4500 credits in my kiosk. I do not know how to get them out. Talk about DUMB

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                You all have NO idea what kind of messages I've gotten in VMK from this kid! :lol:

Comment

I accidentally sold my bubbling cauldron after it had been taken out of stores And I only had one,
                  :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                  Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                    You all have NO idea what kind of messages I've gotten in VMK from this kid! :lol:
                    :lmao:

I've also done the same thing with messaging inch:

I remember when inferno was being awarded at host events, and I said to myself, "I have time to get some, so I'll pass up this event for now." Well, about 2 days later it retired. inch:

Comment

Man, I send messages to other people when i dont want to on accident or i say things to poeple that i dont want to accidently thinking they are the same person >_< alot of stuff ive done
                      [ Will you always be there to hold my hand? ]

I love you Ethan =D

<-- Of course that isn't me?! Haha jk =D

Comment

Re: &quot;VMK Dumb?&quot;

oooh yeah definitly sending messages to the wrong ppl, one time i got a message from one of my guy friends that said " no! your the on who smells like foot :P " i busted up laughing
                        :yea: if fun were people, id be china! :yea:

Comment

it's kinda off topic but i just realised.. in you signature Evilqueenrocks, the thing she's holding is the "heartless hamper" seat in VMK right? lol
                          :ot:sort of
                          lol when i played vmk i saw the hartless hamper and then me and my sister like to watch like every now and then the princess movies and like just any old disney movie but any way when i saw that hte queen held up the heartless hamper i was like om gthe is the heartless hamper seat lol

Comment

Originally posted by iitsxme View Post
                            Lol.

The heartless hamper seat is designed after the box the queen gives to the huntsman after she has instructed him to kill Snow White and bring her heart back in it. So, yeah, it kind of is....
                            Originally posted by larasound
                            am I the burrito man?

Comment

Ah i didn't know that lol. I'l have to watch Snow White again :csmile:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X