This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaa this is random but has....

Any of your friends made you a Sn like this? (Name)Love(Crushes Name)? NAd then go on it and pretend to be the person? if so how did u deal?

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Re: Kaa this is random but has....

Wait, what? :blink:

Comment

have you ever had a friend make you a screen name using your name then love then your crushes name then log on and pretend to be your crush?

Comment

LOL no...why did you?

Comment

yep just happened, but first 2 of my friends were on and then i got confused, and then 1 had to go so then the other 1 was on it, but in the end i think it actually was my OLD crush:blink: (btw i haven't like the guy for a year)

Comment

Heh. :blink:

Comment

yea and i yelled @ him, so im SO GLAD i dont have to go to school tomorrow

Comment

:blink: What?

Comment

oK...... My friend made a screen name saying BrigitLOVQuinn (which i dont by the way) and then he and my other friend went on it and i got confused, then my friend (the guy who made it) had to go so my other friend was on, then i started yelling at her and i think that at one point it was actually the guy (quinn) talking:blink:

Comment

I understand it. And no i haven't done that. But i know what you mean.

Comment

kaa lOL it stinks

Comment

Originally posted by _blackbeltsrule123 View Post
                        oK...... My friend made a screen name saying BrigitLOVQuinn (which i dont by the way) and then he and my other friend went on it and i got confused, then my friend (the guy who made it) had to go so my other friend was on, then i started yelling at her and i think that at one point it was actually the guy (quinn) talking:blink:
                        So... some of your friends made a screen name that said BrigitLOVQuinn and this guy Quinn went on it to confuse you or embarss you...?

Takes me a while to get things :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by fluffdog2 View Post
                          So... some of your friends made a screen name that said BrigitLOVQuinn and this guy Quinn went on it to confuse you or embarss you...?

Takes me a while to get things :blink:
                          yes they made the screenname then BOTH went on and talked to me @ the same time confusing me. Then 1 of them had to go so the other 1 stayed then left but came (so i thought) and i started yelling @ her then, she ims me and im like Reply on the other sn and she was like im not on it. So basically i was yelling @ quinn SO EMBARRASSING! Seeing as he is WAY mroe popular then i am, so there for i will be teased w/ this 4 a LONG TIME.

Comment

My friend Jordyn had me make an SN like that for her, because she had issues & didn't know how to make SNs then. Hahaa.

But nothing like that happened, 'course I knew the stuff & whatever, but yeahh we're like bestfriends.

Comment

oh i understand! I had to read it about 5 times :lol: but no.. haha never happened to me, they prefer to do the humiliation in person.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X