This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good offer?

what would be a good offer for a animator desk, animator seat, and space pants color green?

Re: Good offer?

Originally posted by Cheshirecatfan View Post
    what would be a good offer for a animator desk, animator seat, and space pants color green?
    Welcome to MiceChat. I moved your tread to the Tips and Tricks section since you are simply asking about a trade and not trying to conduct an actual trade. Threads in the MiceChat VMK - Trading section are for actual trades since trade feedback can be left. Feel free to contact myself or another Leader/Mod if you have any questions. Thank you.

Buy, sell, and trade. Be sure to read the stickied threads for full instructions on how to trade. MiceChat is not responsible for lost items/credits due to trades. Be sure to check our feedback system.

Comment

Depends on What you have
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

well i actually own all of them.....so i wasnt sure what someone would offer for them

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshirecatfan View Post
          idk what would be a good offer, kinda depends on what the person is looking for

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X