This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Skull Rock Room codes for White Mickey Ghosts

Trading Skull Rock Room codes for Credit sprees.

Full Pirate Galleon ship codes are also available for 500 credits each..
    (These are NOT the ships from the pirate quest cards.)

No longer need White Mickey Ghosts now that they are prize from Maze.
    Last edited by RocketRods; 10-27-2007, 09:31 AM.

Re: Trading Skull Rock Room codes for White Mickey Ghosts

bump..............................

Comment

I'll take the offer! I have an orange ghost but I will get a white one later, let me know when you want to trade. (if you can't just surch on vmk King_Ice)

Comment

Originally posted by King_Ice View Post
        I'll take the offer! I have an orange ghost but I will get a white one later, let me know when you want to trade. (if you can't just surch on vmk King_Ice)
        Currently i'm only looking for the white ghost or a 2000 spree (items of my choice)

Comment

i will take it for 2000

actually 2. so make that 4000 ( if you have 2 )
          Last edited by Cold_Summers; 10-23-2007, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
            i will take it for 2000

actually 2. so make that 4000 ( if you have 2 )
            PM has been sent...

Comment

Do you have any more left? I have a white ghost!
              When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
              ??????????
              Yeah the end. You heard me.
              What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Thank-you very much! Feedback: Gave code immeditly, great trade!
                When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                ??????????
                Yeah the end. You heard me.
                What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Know View Post
                  Thank-you very much! Feedback: Gave code immeditly, great trade!
                  LOVE to hear feedback

Comment

Hey RocketRods, do you have any Skull Rock Rooms left? If you do, I'd like to offer 2K for one!
                    Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                      Hey RocketRods, do you have any Skull Rock Rooms left? If you do, I'd like to offer 2K for one!
                      Sure. When can you meet up?

Comment

Oh, right now is okay with me. If that works for you, that is. Just look up "RedWarp".

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                          Oh, right now is okay with me. If that works for you, that is. Just look up "RedWarp".
                          Ok, signing on now.. Where can I send the code? Shall i use the send email option under your MiceChat title?

Comment

Sure, that sounds good.

Edit: Thanks very much, nice, quick, and easy trade. )
                            Last edited by RedWarp; 10-24-2007, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I said I could get a white ghost, pm me when you want to trade (I have the ghost)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X