This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/09/2007 - Shop Update

Now these are cool. 5000 credits, but they do fireworks when you walk by or stand next to them. If you stay standing next to them, they shoot fireworks every few seconds or so. Thanks evil for the 'model'!

Last edited by cyre; 11-09-2007, 06:59 AM.

Re: Shope Update 11/9/2007

I love the castle - it's pretty cool. VMK sure knows how to make me spend credits!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

The Castle is cool, but it's going to take me a while before I have enough credits to buy it. Hope it's for sale the whole month.
      This month is Royal ...

In which VMK public room is this picture taken ?

sigpic
      Spoiler
      Fantasyland in the Sky.

Comment

Wow i am getting now to get me one of them!!

Loving ye olde english title

Comment

You can change the settings for the animation of the Castle by double clicking on it. When you do so this comes up:

--Just_Jim

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post

Now these are cool. 5000 credits, but they do fireworks when you walk by or stand next to them. If you stay standing next to them, they shoot fireworks every few seconds or so. Thanks evil for the 'model'!

You're welcome! I have already had some people come in my room to ask if my castle is for trade. I guess everyone ran out of credits back at Halloween.

Originally posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
            You can change the settings for the animation of the Castle by double clicking on it. When you do so this comes up:

I have mine set with all the boxes highlighted so the fireworks go off when someone gets close to the castle instead of having to walk right up to it.
            Originally posted by larasound
            am I the burrito man?

Comment

Awesome!

Also, the Christmas decorations are now up!

Comment

sweetness!!!!

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

GRRR Castle Is A Must Have! My Vmk Addiction Is BACK!

EDIT : Castle Is 1,000 Credz, i bet right?

Comment

Originally posted by opherrichards View Post
                    Wow i am getting now to get me one of them!!

Loving ye olde english title
                    did it just for you, Chris.

Originally posted by Flame View Post
                    GRRR Castle Is A Must Have! My Vmk Addiction Is BACK!

EDIT : Castle Is 1,000 Credz, i bet right?
                    add 4000 credits... (5000)

Comment

OOOOMMMMGGGG 5,000!!!?? on a scale 1-10 how big is it? if its worth it

Comment

Yeah that is a little expensive but I'm still getting 2 or 3!! They are awesome and I can imagine how rare these will be by late December!!
                        When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                        ??????????
                        Yeah the end. You heard me.
                        What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Woot another amazing animation furniture! Thanks for the update guys!

Comment

i love it! can't wait! gotta make a ride out of that good stuff!
                            VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Must... have... castle...

I'm a fireworks FANATIC!! (as if my five-star fireworks pin wasn't a hint of that already)
                              WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X