This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep our friend Tom Chaney in your thoughts

Not sure how many of our VMK friends know about this ( I just read it today). But our friend Tom Chaney(TCTC in VMK) has been in the hospital. Here is the link to his post: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ney-85161.html
    I know most of us don't venture outside of "the blue" so I figured I would let everyone here know.

Just keep our friend Tom in your thoughts and prayers during this Holiday Season.

(I didn't see where it had been posted anywhere in the VMK section if it has then I apologize for posting again)
    --Just_Jim

Re: Keep our friend Tom Chaney in your thoughts

wow.
    i met him in VMK a while ago during his 1Million credit celebration.
    i will definitly keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

(him in the middle)
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

Comment

Originally posted by whitapino View Post
      wow.

(him in the middle)
      its a scary thing what he went through.

lol let me guess whos in that picture, from left to right::
      skate, summer, woly, idk,idk, Walrus, Tom, Geek, Piglet, Blue, idk, Friend, Ray
      *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Tom, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes for a quick recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
          Not sure how many of our VMK friends know about this ( I just read it today). But our friend Tom Chaney(TCTC in VMK) has been in the hospital. Here is the link to his post: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ney-85161.html
          I know most of us don't venture outside of "the blue" so I figured I would let everyone here know.

Just keep our friend Tom in your thoughts and prayers during this Holiday Season.

(I didn't see where it had been posted anywhere in the VMK section if it has then I apologize for posting again)
          Thank you, JimbobJimbo. I've make many friends on VMK and appreciate your concern. I am home, healing and actually feeling quite good. The brain surgery to remove the tumor was apparently a complete success and my symptoms have almost totally reversed. I go in Thursday to remove the stitches.
          The unknown that remains is what caused the tumor. The pathology report should be finally back this week. There is some concern for a shadow on my lung which may be cancer. The feeling is that perhaps a rogue cancer cell went up to my brain and caused the tumor. Additional testing will tell the tale. Fortunately, if that's the case, I've caught it early while it's still treatable and curable. A lot of strides have been made since we lost Uncle Walt to lung cancer in the 60s. Please don't smoke like Uncle Walt and I did. It's not worth it. I've quit. Good riddance.

This thing just shows one that you never know what's coming next. This was totally random and out of the blue. One minute I'm playing VMK, the next I'm in emergency brain surgery!
          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Good to read that you are back home and recovering TC.

Comment

Your in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery Tom!

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post

Actually, it's not Geek, but me between Tom and BPF.

Tom, I said it in the thread but I'll say it here too. Here's wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Aww Tom sending happy thoughts and prayers to you and your loved ones!

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post

cough walrus is me

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I'll definitely keep you in my prayers TC! I hope for a speedy recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                      Thank you, JimbobJimbo. I've make many friends on VMK and appreciate your concern. I am home, healing and actually feeling quite good. The brain surgery to remove the tumor was apparently a complete success and my symptoms have almost totally reversed. I go in Thursday to remove the stitches.
                      The unknown that remains is what caused the tumor. The pathology report should be finally back this week. There is some concern for a shadow on my lung which may be cancer. The feeling is that perhaps a rogue cancer cell went up to my brain and caused the tumor. Additional testing will tell the tale. Fortunately, if that's the case, I've caught it early while it's still treatable and curable. A lot of strides have been made since we lost Uncle Walt to lung cancer in the 60s. Please don't smoke like Uncle Walt and I did. It's not worth it. I've quit. Good riddance.

This thing just shows one that you never know what's coming next. This was totally random and out of the blue. One minute I'm playing VMK, the next I'm in emergency brain surgery!
                      I am so happy you're home and feeling better TC! I hope you the best of recoveries and i hope everything turns out splendidly. You're in my prayers!

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post

That's GREAT! Best wishes to you.

Comment

Happy to hear you are home and sound like you are feeling much better. I hope the pathology report brings you the best possible news and they can come up some explanations for you. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

Originally posted by whitapino View Post
                          wow.

(him in the middle)
                          OT - I'm the one next to Blue.

Comment

TC hope you have a very speedy recovery and hope you receive good news from your tests! You are in my prayers!
                            :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                            Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X