This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Cube Games....

Hi. I Am Currently Playing Haunted Mansion.

I Am In The Room Titled Winter Garden. I Am Stuck. Does Anybody Know How The Heck To Get The Planter Puzzle Solved ?????

Re: Game Cube Games....

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/game...e/914897/26424

In this room, you have to readjust 4 statues so the water that pours from their jugs
    goes into the drain. One complication- the ground falls from below you so you will have to do
    them in a certain order and on the way to each statue you have to run . I suggest you start with
    the right statue, then go on the right path to the next one. After that, keep right until you get to
    the statue that's close to the left of the door. You then almost double back and get to the middle
    one. Go on the only path availiable and hurry and jump onto the metal floor safely and use the
    switch. It may take a few tries to get it down pat. The spirits are in 2 vases without plants and 1
    plant urn so collect them and get a fragment.. a gardener ghost appears.
    -Winter Garden Ghost (gardener): He is happy that the flowers are still living but sad that no one
    is alive to see them..

Comment

yo sosai,

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyou

Comment

also, anyone else find yourself stuck on a game you are playing or theres something you are looking for in a game and you cannot find it??? feel free to post your message(s) here.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
          also, anyone else find yourself stuck on a game you are playing or theres something you are looking for in a game and you cannot find it??? feel free to post your message(s) here.
          Why? Just go to GameFAQs.

gamefaqs.com

Comment

Originally posted by wave789 View Post
            Why? Just go to GameFAQs.

gamefaqs.com
            yo wave,

Thanks

Comment

The Haunted Mansion was a fun game, why did I sell it?

Comment

My favorite GC games are Zelda:Wind Waker, Eternal Darkness:Sanity's Requiem, and Metroid:Prime.... lol what's up with the secondary titles?

But yeah, gamefaqs, ign, gamespot ... those all have multiple excellent guides for when you're stuck in a game, or like to follow a game with a walkthrough so you get EVERYTHING the first time around.
                I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X