• Show
Clear All
  • Horse-Maniac
    MiceChatter
    • Dec 2007

Your opinions on "Taken"

What do you think about taken on VMK?

I have to say,I dont like it
    Last edited by Horse-Maniac; 04-01-2008, 06:03 AM.
    Originally posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.
    :lol:

VMK Name:IAnglez

• soccerskinnyme
    Haha. Mud is great :] <3
    • Jul 2006

Re: Your oppinions on &quot;Taken&quot;

Eh, I don't like it. Just watch what you say about this, some members on MC have different opinions on it. I don't like it, and really, do you know the person you fell in "love" with, you know. You don't know. It could be an old creep, and you wouldn't even know it. I just don't think it's safe, either.

Again, just my opinion.
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Comment

• Horse-Maniac
      MiceChatter
      • Dec 2007

Re: Your oppinions on &quot;Taken&quot;

Yea true that,I might delete him.

Ive never done it and just testing it.. LO:L
      When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.

Comment

• BigPigletFan
        I was deleted.
        • Dec 2008

Re: Your opinions on &quot;Taken&quot;

Relationships of any kind, besides friendships are not allowed in VMK as they are against VMK Rules and Values. That is how I feel about it.

Comment

• Horse-Maniac
          MiceChatter
          • Dec 2007

Actually,its not. Or so thats what VMK staff tells me when i report that behaviour.

Comment

• Flame
            MiceChatter
            • Aug 2007

Two Words.

No Ty.

Comment

• Sword99
              Release the Magic in you!
              • Feb 2007

Well, i hate it to but if you and your girlfriend both play vmk then i would not call that taken, me and my girlfriend both play so.. i hate taken in vmk but if its real life. thats a completley different story..
              VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

• Horse-Maniac
                MiceChatter
                • Dec 2007

Im a girl and its not like hes a stranger...I know him in real life XD

Comment

• MsSarah
                  formerly PretzelSouls!
                  • Aug 2007

For one you must be careful about that subject on vmk, it is against the VMK values and could possibly get you banned.
                  Keep relationships for real life, not the virtual one!
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• stitchon
                    Banned User
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post

That sums it all up.

Comment

• pinkCHICLETT
                      RAWRR(:
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                      For one you must be careful about that subject on vmk, it is against the VMK values and could possibly get you banned.
                      Actually no. Taken is not against the values. If you don't believe me read for yourself. Only the relationship rooms are, ex boys meet girls; girls meet boys.
                      :love:

Comment

• I_Know
                        Same Name On VMK
                        • Jun 2007

I don't like taken at all but I was in a host room (host lily) and she said she was for taken. She said that in Disney movies people are taken all the time so why would it be bad in a Disney game. I disagree with that but I am suprised she said it.
                        When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                        ??????????
                        Yeah the end. You heard me.
                        What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

• Flame
                          MiceChatter
                          • Aug 2007

NO WAY!

Comment

• SillyKid
                            Friends & Fireworks!
                            • Apr 2007

wow! it's been a while since i posted on here but i'm amazed at how the "taken" thread still pops up lol! actually i did the "taken" when i first started playing vmk after beta--it was so popular then that i thought it was part of the game ....there were even virtual weddings and rooms dedicated to taken activities (anyone remember those?? lol)....i was never serious about it, was just something fun to do...and the girl i was "taken" with is still a friend on my list after almost 3 years of playing (we ended the "taken" thing after about 3 months once it was turning ugly on vmk lol)....

i later found out while talking to this friend on another fan site that she was WAYYY older than me....but since we were never serious about anything and it was just for fun we had a good laugh....i guess my opinion on the taken thing is this---as long as it is started as make believe fun, and nothing serious is made of it, then i don't see the big deal. the only real problem that i see is when the taken stuff left vmk and entered the world of fan sites like this one, where talking about stuff was so much easier and the potential for bad things is there....

Comment

• wookiegirl
                              boo.
                              • Sep 2006

well I dont like online relationships anyway so taken is way way out of the question.
                              Its not a dating site so its pointless and innapropriate to "go out" with someone on vmk.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

• stitchon
                                Banned User
                                • Sep 2006

I've given up on the whole "Stop Taken" movement. If the kids want to be stupid or don't know better, then let them get in trouble. It doesn't affect me.

Comment

• IzzyInWonderland
                                  Mrs. J. Depp
                                  • Mar 2008

I joined VMK a year in and the taken thing was huge. Everyone had it in their sig. And there were so many rooms dedicated to being taken or finding someone. That didn't bother me since my BF and i played together and would just write "taken" for the heck of it. And its since been banned too. The thing that bothered me more were the bay bee daycare rooms and people calling others mummy and what not. That was so annoying and i believe that was banned as well.

Facebook me!
                                  Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X