This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans Square

Something has been bothering me since the beginning of the month now. If you go into New Orleans Square and read the last line of the room info it says that there is a Club 33 room hidden somewhere. This has been getting to me and annoying me for a while. Does this mean it is just a background looking place or is it actually there and we are just missing something.
    :love:

Re: New Orleans Square

i guess its just to give new orleans square background, because in vmk i see Club33 in that square. so it just reperesents background, maybe in the future it will be a public room, but who knows?
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Isn't it the entrance/exit of the Club 33 Private Party rooms? But you can't get in with out winning one of the parties or at least being invited to it.

Comment

Club 33 is a private, host only room that can only be accessed during special events, with a ticket. It's really nice in there though!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

but did u read The yavn speaks? Elsmerelda ( idk how to spell her ) said there was a hidden protal in the game.. hmm i wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
            Club 33 is a private, host only room that can only be accessed during special events, with a ticket. It's really nice in there though!
            Yes, but if you were to walk out of the room, wouldn't you end up in New Orleans Square much like how when you walk out of the Epcot Entrance Room, you end up in the Tomorrowland Hub?

Comment

When U Exit Club33 Ur In.. New Orleans Square.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
                Yes, but if you were to walk out of the room, wouldn't you end up in New Orleans Square much like how when you walk out of the Epcot Entrance Room, you end up in the Tomorrowland Hub?
                Since in DL Club33 is in New Orleans Square, this would make sense.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I've never been in a club 33 room so I wouldn't know
                  :love:

Comment

Whether or not the Club 33 room has an exit into New Orleans Square, I think what is written in the description is just a fun reference to how the real Club 33 is "hidden" somewhere in Disneyland.

Comment

I personally think it's just to go along with the Disneyland theme, like Mr. Yeti said.

Oh, and Flame, the portal they talk about is Toontown.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X