This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Infinity

Trailer for the upcoming game Disney Infinity.

Similar to Skylanders, the "new gaming initiative" from Disney Interactive will offer physical figures from different Disney and Pixar franchises that can then interact with one another in the game.

Disney Infinity offers two contrasting modes. One is Playsets, which are essentially self-contained and story-driven worlds for each respective Disney universe, each featuring their own combat systems, toys and gameplay styles.

The starter pack will include figures and Playsets for Mr. Incredible from The Incredibles, Sulley from Monsters Inc and Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Over 20 figurines will be available on day one. While most of these will be revealed leading up to launch, trailers and gameplay videos suggest that characters from Cars, Wreck-It Ralph, Toy Story and Nightmare Before Christmas will make an appearance.

Disney Infinity will be available on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii and Wii U this summer, and on mobile and online platforms later in the year.

-digitalspy.co.uk
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Disney Infinity

I actually think its a great concept, very "sandbox" like. I may actually buy it just to see how it all works.
    Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
    ‚Äč

Comment

This game looks so amazing!!! I can't wait to actually play it. :]

Comment

That looks awesome. I hope I don't waste a summer playing.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I'm super excited for the game & I'm not even a gamer. My 6 yr old on the other hand would play day & night if I let him. I know what he'll be getting for his birthday come July! I might actually have to play this one :yea:

Comment

This is sooo AWESOME!! I am buying this, HOPEFULLY the Muppets, Oswald..and maybe Roger rabbit (??) later join the game!? :thumbup:

I <3 MiceChat.com!!

www.DisneyDigitalFiles.com

Comment

ok....the red bus Capt. Jack is standing at 2:13, it IS the muppet band The Electric Mayhem Bus!! SWEET! :yea::yea:

I <3 MiceChat.com!!

www.DisneyDigitalFiles.com

Comment

I'm just glad it's not just only on PC, I'd have to get a new computer to play this I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by jbean View Post
                  I'm super excited for the game & I'm not even a gamer. My 6 yr old on the other hand would play day & night if I let him.
                  OH boy do I hear that! The ONLY time my kid is not bouncing off the walls (literally) is when he is playing his DS or Wii.

(of course this statement is coming from a mother who is :yea: over getting World of Warcraft: Mists of Panderia on her lunch break...I'm so guilty!) LOL

Comment

This seems pretty cool! Probably costs a small fortune to collect everything, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDorks View Post
                      This is sooo AWESOME!! I am buying this, HOPEFULLY the Muppets, Oswald..and maybe Roger rabbit (??) later join the game!? :thumbup:
                      From what I've heard they might have character figures for Marvel and newly acuired LucasFilm characters. Hopefully that means I can use myself, Spider Man, and Indiana Jones in ToyBox mode madness. That would make me so happy
                      sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Sounds like a concept 100% stolen from Activision's Skylanders.

Comment

I'm really excited about this. I'm not really into video games, but I do have a Wii U and play casually. I'll be collecting these - Skylanders always appealed to me in its concept (collect figures, play them in a video game), but the game and characters itself are of no interest to me.

Does the Disneyland 20% AP discount apply to videogames sold in the park? I could have sworn the answer is no, but if it does, that'll save me quite a bit...

Comment

I think if Disney utilizes the Lucasfilm and Marvel properties this thing could be huge. Even as an adult, this looks incredibly fun. Who doesn't want to race around as Spider-Man on a speeder bike?

Comment

While most of my gaming interests are focused on things like Halo and Skyrim, I love the premise of Disney Infinity. Even better, I love how Infinity was developed at the Salt Lake City branch of Disney Interactive, meaning I know one of the people who might have worked on it! I might just have to buy Infinity to support my local game studios.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X