This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Disney Infinity Figures & Play Set Images

These are the latest images for the newly announced characters for Disney Infinity. More will be added as future figures are announced.

You can pre-order Jack Skellington online from GameStop & Woody from Walmart. Heading to your nearest GameStop also allows you to pre-order Woody and the Toy Story Play Set as well. There is no confirmation that Walmart allows the pre-order of Jack Skellington or the Toy Story Play Set in person. Release of these two characters and the Toy Story Play Set is set for October 1st, 2013.

*Box art for the North American release may differ.

Last edited by Explicit; 09-28-2013, 01:27 PM.
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Re: Future Disney Infinity Figures & Play Set Images

I'll get the Toy Story pack when its on sale...or if a story offers Woody with it for Free.....the rest I'll wait for sales like buy one get one half off and what not because none of them have play sets
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

John Vignocchi posted on twitter a look at Jack Skellington and the base he will be standing on, along with confirmation that The Muppets Electric Mayhem Bus will be a "rare" power disc.

SOURCE: John Vignocchi Twitter
      DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

Toys R Us.com and DisneyStore.com are now allowing online preorders of two products, the Toy Story Play Set and the Frozen Toy Box Pack.

Toys R Us Preorder:
        Toy Story Play Set
        Frozen Toy Box Pack

Disney Store Preorder:
        Toy Story Play Set Pack
        Frozen Toy Box Pack
        Last edited by Explicit; 09-03-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I don't have the game but I may just get the figures of Anna and Elsa as well as Mickey when they come out. Only thing that is bugging me is the eyes on Anna they look cross.

Comment

The eyes on Anna are bizarre. Maybe that's just a pre-production prototype.

Comment

New pictures have come out with the crystal version of Sulley, Mr. Incredible and Buzz Lightyear have appeared. Anyone looking forward to these releasing?

Comment

I was hoping Buzz be by himself I don't want McQueen. I'll take Sulley thou.

Comment

What's the release date on the new crystal character pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by MarieMB View Post
                    What's the release date on the new crystal character pieces?
                    We're looking at October 11th or 13th for Sulley and Mr. Incredible. Still waiting to hear back from TRU to confirm. The 2 pack with Buzz and McQueen comes out November 1st.

Comment

I am wanting all of the figures, however I will get them on deals. I have all of them from series 1 except violet, I have waited for the Girl Power Pack as I feel for $30 for three. Picked up Jack and he is awsome, just wish at some point Disney Infinity 2 has a Nightmare Before Christmas play set!

I have not bought any of the crystal figures yet. I have mixed feelings on them as I have yet to read what differences they give you in the game. I am using the Wii U version, can anyone tell me what it does for the game? (ie do they appear different in the game?, do they have a place in Hero's?) I have also not yet seen one in person, my TRU is LAME!
                      Last edited by StarBlue; 10-08-2013, 09:01 AM.
                      DL Visits: 1977, 2003, 2005, 2007(DLH), 2013
                      DCA Visits: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2013
                      WDW First Visit in 2014!!! DLHK/DLS in 2016!!!

Comment

I was told today from one of my bosses at Toys R Us that the clear Sulley and Mr. Incredable has been push back to Nov. 8th so they didn't come out today just to let you guys know don't look for them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                          I was told today from one of my bosses at Toys R Us that the clear Sulley and Mr. Incredable has been push back to Nov. 8th so they didn't come out today just to let you guys know don't look for them yet.
                          This is incorrect both Sully & Mr Incredible were released today. I purchased both of them. I also got the 3rd gold pack with the Emperor Zurg power disc.

Comment

hmm wonder why my boss said they where push back and that we didn't get them. I wanted the Sulley one I had the money for him but now I'm borke cause I use the money that I had for him on some Funko POP! figures of Alice and Michelangelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                              hmm wonder why my boss said they where push back and that we didn't get them. I wanted the Sulley one I had the money for him but now I'm borke cause I use the money that I had for him on some Funko POP! figures of Alice and Michelangelo?

Not sure why he would tell you that. I bought my Sully and Mr Incredible at Buena Park Toys R Us and the gold packs at Seal Beach Toys R Us.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X