This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredibles Play Set MiceChat Review

The second in the MiceChat Play Set Reviews takes you from the campus of Monsters University and into Metroville. This peaceful city has seen its fair share of super heroes and super villains, but none like Syndrome who still wishes to exact revenge on Mr. Incredible, his family and all of Metroville by releasing captured villains to terrorize the city.

Just like the Monsters University Play Set, only characters from this world are allowed in The Incredibles Play Set. These include Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Violet, Dash and Syndrome. Without having all the characters you will not have access to playing them within the Play Set or unlocking specific challenges, character specific vaults or the Play Sets main vault.

heli

Completion of the main story took over five hours with an added two hours to complete the side missions as well. For full 100% completion of the play set, it took over 11.5 hours. This stays on par with the Monsters University Play Set and is a big plus to the overall satisfaction of the game. This should hopefully ring true for the rest of the play sets as well.

I enjoyed my time in The Incredible Play Set and was glad to see the change of pace offered compared to the sneaking around, pulling off pranks gameplay in the Monsters University Play Set. The new set of items that further expanded how to explore and get around added a new dimension to the game. Plus the items unlocking into the Toy Box adds to the extensive time that can be spent in that mode already. Difficulty varies at times with some missions being tedious to complete. Young ones may have a tough time with some of the enemies and hang gliding missions required to complete. Issues present in the MU Play Set are here as well, but are not as invasive as they were before. The immersiveness that was lost during the MU Play Set, does not occur here which was good to see.

Monsters University Play Set or the Starter Pack
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Re: The Incredibles Play Set MiceChat Review

After watching the movie again last night, I have to commend Disney Interactive/Avalanche for staying true to the characters mannerisms, speech and overall mood of the play set. This really boosts my impression of the play set a lot.
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

Re: The Incredibles Play Set MiceChat Review

Besides the last boss....i love this playset though i liked all of them but the Cars one
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X