Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

    I keep forgetting to post this, but idk if anyone knows yet. I was at Disneyland in early December and I found some cool KH keychains! I asked some CMs when they came out and they said they JUST got them in a week before! It was in tomorrow land. So yea! Keep an eye out! I wonder if this means more KH mercy! Hehehe! Oh, I'll post pics soon, just gotta find where I put them.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

    When I was at the Halloween party back in October I actually saw a KH pin over in the Little Green Men pin shop - was a part of the sci-fi series of limited edition pins if I recall correctly. Hopefully they'll start bringing in more KH merch in the park

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

      I remember seeing Birth By Sleep for sale in Downtown Disney on my last visit. I almost bought a second copy of the game right then and there!

      Glad to see more Kingdom Hearts stuff in the parks, maybe if we wish upon enough stars, they will start selling Sea Salt Ice-cream!
      So. Zetta. SLOW!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

        sweet! I'll have to pick one up.
        Last edited by DisneyDork101; 01-26-2012, 06:10 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

          Have to check it out the next time i go....any pics yet?
          Happy Halloween!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

            Sorry! Been so distracted, got KH FM and it's been quite a chore to play! Haha, and then as you know 13-2 just came out, so been real excited about that and wow, it's an awesome game! (get it if you didn't like the first one, this one improves so much!)

            Anyways here they are! The headless one is $6.95, and the Mickey one is $4.95, and they both say KHII

            Poor unfortunate Souls.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

              Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
              Sorry! Been so distracted, got KH FM and it's been quite a chore to play! Haha, and then as you know 13-2 just came out, so been real excited about that and wow, it's an awesome game! (get it if you didn't like the first one, this one improves so much!)

              Anyways here they are! The headless one is $6.95, and the Mickey one is $4.95, and they both say KHII
              Lucky! I have wanted to play the Final Mix since I first heard about it! Have you reached the Secret boss in Hallow Bastion yet? Man, why do I never find this cool stuff when I go to the park?
              So. Zetta. SLOW!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                oooh Sweet! LOVE the KH keychains! :yea:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                  Originally posted by williamtheking View Post
                  Lucky! I have wanted to play the Final Mix since I first heard about it! Have you reached the Secret boss in Hallow Bastion yet? Man, why do I never find this cool stuff when I go to the park?
                  Me too, so I jumped at the chance to finally play. It's pricy tho, you have to modify your PS2 and import the games which adds up. But it's worth it! Been wanting to play these for years(getting KHIIFM too real soon, and I found an english patch that translate the game in English, too bad no one's done it for the first game yet)

                  And haha, I'm still at Destiny Islands, I haven't had much time to play. And I'm playing a ton of games right now. Wanna get through them all before I start school when I'll never have any time for real!
                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                    Sick!
                    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                      Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
                      Sorry! Been so distracted, got KH FM and it's been quite a chore to play! Haha, and then as you know 13-2 just came out, so been real excited about that and wow, it's an awesome game! (get it if you didn't like the first one, this one improves so much!)

                      Anyways here they are! The headless one is $6.95, and the Mickey one is $4.95, and they both say KHII

                      Nice...what store did you pick these up in? They look worth the small price
                      Happy Halloween!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                        I got them in Star Trader. It was a complete coincidence. I just walked through the store after Star Tours and just glanced at the keychain rack and saw them there! I was so shocked I had to buy them right away!
                        Poor unfortunate Souls.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                          Finally, Why have they not had this before?

                          (dibs on a Heartless chain . . .)
                          sigpic
                          http://hjthx1138.deviantart.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                            Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
                            Me too, so I jumped at the chance to finally play. It's pricy tho, you have to modify your PS2 and import the games which adds up. But it's worth it! Been wanting to play these for years(getting KHIIFM too real soon, and I found an english patch that translate the game in English, too bad no one's done it for the first game yet)

                            And haha, I'm still at Destiny Islands, I haven't had much time to play. And I'm playing a ton of games right now. Wanna get through them all before I start school when I'll never have any time for real!
                            I bought KH2 Final Mix+ back when it came out. It had some new scenes, though no voice acting with the new scenes. The dialogue is from the English language version. In the World That Never Was, the scene where Sora meets Roxas is expanded to include a boss fight against Roxas. He can be kind of tough, but with Roxas' theme playing in the background, this fight is a welcome addition. The game also included a bonus disc containing RE: Chain of Memories (it's all Japanese). I got to play that game before it finally hit the US, but that time, it was still up in the air whether or not it would hit the US. While I think I paid around $60 brand new for the games, the honor of sucking away my money goes to the Sakura Taisen series...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Disneyland sells some KH stuff!

                              Originally posted by Koutesu View Post
                              I bought KH2 Final Mix+ back when it came out. It had some new scenes, though no voice acting with the new scenes. The dialogue is from the English language version. In the World That Never Was, the scene where Sora meets Roxas is expanded to include a boss fight against Roxas. He can be kind of tough, but with Roxas' theme playing in the background, this fight is a welcome addition. The game also included a bonus disc containing RE: Chain of Memories (it's all Japanese). I got to play that game before it finally hit the US, but that time, it was still up in the air whether or not it would hit the US. While I think I paid around $60 brand new for the games, the honor of sucking away my money goes to the Sakura Taisen series...
                              So the dude with the 2 lighsabers is Roxas and is the same person in the beach scene when to the other hooded figure? Im gonna have too watch BBS cut-scenes again!
                              I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:



                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X