Next KH Game will NOT be KHIII

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next KH Game will NOT be KHIII

Originally posted by
    Ever wonder what "King" Mickey was really doing in the World of Darkness -- or how he got his mitts on that keyblade? Well, Square Enix's Tetsuya Nomura has told Famitsu that the next Kingdom Hearts game will explain just that, CVG reports. Nomura isn't talking Kingdom Hearts III (as EGM speculated), but rather a spin-off entry bound for portability. "[It] would be hard to choose if to make the game for the PSP, NDS or the cell phone," teases a rough translation of Nomura's comments to Famitsu.

The designer hinted that the side-story would play "slightly different" than the rest of the Kingdom Hearts series. "I want to ... change the system a little," said Nomura, adding, "The multi-developing makes me want to put it on something else [other than consoles.]" Sounds like Nomura isn't interested in sharing any one game on multiple platforms. So when can we poll the rest of Square Enix on this issue?

Re: Next KH Game will NOT be KHIII

Seems like a KH game that'll have Mickey as the controllable main character. That'll stick it to the nay sayers that say this isn't a disney game
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Another KH style game with Mickey!...Sounds GREAT to me! I can't wait!
      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

As long as it's not a card based game, I'll pick it up!

i don't know if i'll want to play it, maybe i'll rent it instead of spending 60 bucks the day it comes out. i think it'll be hard to switch over, because i'm really into the kingdom hearts plotline. it's very addictive.
          Mickey ears - $10
          Starwars lightsaber - $12
          Autograph book - $7
          Getting a picture with every castmember you see - priceless.

oh i know i know

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.