This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Hearts II - Sephiroth

I would just like to announce that yesterday evening..I FINALLY beat Sephiroth at level 99. It took me about 15 tries to time my elixirs and heals right and to make sure I used Trinity Limit as much as I could, but I DID IT!

Just had to say that...thanks.

Re: Kingdom Hearts II - Sephiroth

Congrats!!! I tried Sephiroth in KH1 and got my arse whooped, I'm sure he isn't much easier in the second one.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
      I would just like to announce that yesterday evening..I FINALLY beat Sephiroth at level 99. It took me about 15 tries to time my elixirs and heals right and to make sure I used Trinity Limit as much as I could, but I DID IT!

Just had to say that...thanks.
      Congratulations. I never even came close. I know what a difficult feat that is.

I miss the fun of Kingdom Hearts. I couldn't really get into the 2nd game as much as I did the first.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I finally did beat KH1, but I didn't do any optional bosses really since I hated that game. I just wanted to get thru it for the fun cut scenes, but actually PLAYING it was an unenjoyable experience that I don't care to repeat.
        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
        sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Even with all the problems I still love the game. I played it all the way through like 3 times including optional quests. I could play it again easily and not be bored if I didn't have other games claiming my attention right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cerpin taxt View Post
            Even with all the problems I still love the game. I played it all the way through like 3 times including optional quests. I could play it again easily and not be bored if I didn't have other games claiming my attention right now.
            Yeah...the reason why it took me so long to actually sit down and fight Sephiroth is because World of Warcraft kinda stole my soul. I just need to walk into the last battle, after I level up my final form, in KH II.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X