This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Clone Wars Television Premeire

Did anyone watch Star Wars: Clone Wars on friday night (or tivo it for later?) If you did what'd you think?
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars Television Premeire

I watched it. I thought the droids were annoying. I liked seeing Plo Koon get a role. Will I watch again? Sure, because it is free. I hope the series improves. This may sound strange, but I am looking forward to seeing Jar Jar in the series.

Comment

I watched it as well. I agree that the droids got annoying, the goofiness and stupidity of them was taken way too far, their bumblingness of the past was a fine balance, but now they are like Looney Tune characters almost. I really liked Yoda in the first episode, his personality was so much like it was in Empire, it was nice.

I never did watch the movie, so this is my first real large exposure to the animation, and the Clone faces are the only ones that really bug me, they just seem really really square.

Comment

I really liked it. I liked the yoda episode. I teared up when Yoda was talking to the clones about the force. Yoda can kick butt!!!! I was also happy to see Plo get a bigger part.
        sigpic

Comment

Geeeez....I can't believe I missed this and the Spaceballs series....
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

Comment

I'm enjoying the series quite a lot thus far!

After watching the last episode, I really want a toy of the proto Y-wings!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X