Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox finally cancels a show that deserves it!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox finally cancels a show that deserves it!

Fox cancels 'Mad TV' - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety

There is a God and he loves us!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Re: Fox finally cancels a show that deserves it!

This is terrible. I actually liked Mad TV, and it had funny moments. Some of the best sketches were from Michael McDonald, especially his Dr.Phil impression. This show will be missed...by me, that is.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

I used to like it, but lately not so much. No loss.

Comment

I agree. Mad TV was better than SNL on some nights. However the last few seasons have seen a real drop in quality. They had a great run, but maybe its time for it to go.

At least it introduced the world to so such comics as Nicole Sullivan, Aries Spears, Frank Caliendo and Nicole Parker
        Out of the NIGHT....
        When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
        Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
        ---------------------------------------

Comment

I used to watch but the last few seasons have been horrible so i stopped. Sad that happened though.

Comment

I don't think I've ever sat through an entire episode of Mad TV.

Comment

This is terrible. They were just starting to invest some money into it after the disastrous thirteenth season too. Plus the new cast members were showing some potential too.

RIP.

Comment

There's a Disneyland connection to this though:

One of the writers of Mad TV was a performer at DLR.

Comment

I'm still mad at FOX cancelling the brilliant Keen Eddie back in 2004 for that horrible 90210 wannabe The OC.

Comment

I used to watch it. Don't anymore.

Comment

When a show has Bobby Lee as its headliner, its doomed to fail.

Its a shame though, it had alot more potential than SNL did alot of the time but never gained the same kind of audience sadly. They never could get the same league of guest stars or bands to play either.

I remember when my friends and i went to a taping years ago and i got to meet Mo Collins and Nicole Sullivan. Me, having a huge crush on her at the time, nearly fainted after meeting Nicole and the only thing i could muster up to say to her was "How's your arm doing?" (which was a reference to her broken arm she showed everyone on her Leno appearence) to which she replied, "It's doing good...for 7 months now". Yeah, good job Mike. lol
                      PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
                      Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
                      3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Nooooooooooo!!! Now what will I watch Saturday nights...oh well.
                        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I used to like this show.

But after the over the top disgusting way they portayed McCain during the campaign, making fun of his disability, that is too far.
                          ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Don't forget Artie Lange.

Like most people i used to watch this show in the early days and I thought at times it was funnier than SNL. Michael McDonald, Nicole Sullivan, Alex Borstein, and Will Sasso were hilarious. Especially Sasso's Kenny Rogers impersonation. Through the years it got pretty bad to the point where anyone could join up. I think they were recruiting people out of the audience.

Now if Fox could just get rid of Prison Break, American Dad, Fringe, Bones and about half of their other shows, Fox just might become a big boy network.
                            "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

It's no where near as good as it was when the above mentioned cast was there, I won't miss it. I hope fox doesn't cancel American Dad, Fringe, House, or Sarah Conor Chronicles.. The rest can go
                              Everybody's got a laughin' place-
                              trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X