This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Au Pair 3

Have yall seen the commercials for this on ABC Family? Please tell me i'm not the only one who watched the first two...remember they were about the dad that falls in love with his au pair? I'm not gonna lie, im pretty glad they made a third one...

Re: Au Pair 3

What?? A 3rd one??? I liked the first one, the second was so-so, but a third? No thanks. I saw the preview on abc family's website....again..no thanks.
    Last edited by Joshrzmeup; 02-20-2009, 06:53 PM.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I saw the commercials for this. I might watch. The first one was good. The 2nd was kinda meh. Can't believe it took them this long to make a 3rd.

Wasn't the girl in these movies on that 90's kids show on NBC about that band, California Dreams?

Comment

Are these movies based off the books? I've been seeing the previews on ABC. For the life of me I can't remember, but I have it in my head they're books..

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
        "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

well theres no harm in watching.. im going to try the 3rd one..
          just do what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            I saw the commercials for this. I might watch. The first one was good. The 2nd was kinda meh. Can't believe it took them this long to make a 3rd.

Wasn't the girl in these movies on that 90's kids show on NBC about that band, California Dreams?
            Wait jenny? YES she definitely was! Hahaha good call! What an amazing 90's icon...

I'm SO glad y'all remember these movies, i got embarrassingly excited when i saw the commercial for the third one.. The kids seem to be the same actors which is kinda cool..and i guess the dad and nanny are now married with their own kid?

Comment

I didn't know there was a 1 and 2. But yes, I've seen the commercials. Not interested.

Comment

Again, no John Rhys-Davies. Au Pair 2 didn't have him and this time I won't watch it.
                "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by clairebear View Post
                  Wait jenny? YES she definitely was! Hahaha good call! What an amazing 90's icon...

I'm SO glad y'all remember these movies, i got embarrassingly excited when i saw the commercial for the third one.. The kids seem to be the same actors which is kinda cool..and i guess the dad and nanny are now married with their own kid?
                  I thought that was her but I wasn't 100% sure.

Yeah at the end of the 2nd one the dad & the girl got hitched. Not sure about them having a kid of their own in this one but who knows?

I wonder if they'll have June Lockhart back as the grandma again. Every time I see her I think, "Lassie's mom!" :lol:

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                  I didn't know there was a 1 and 2. But yes, I've seen the commercials. Not interested.
                  What rock have you been living under? ABC Family has only shown these movies a bazillion times.

Comment

^ The kind of rock where I don't really watch ABC Family original programming. Not sure how a show about a 15 y/o pregnant chick is "Family".

The only things I generally watch on that channel are Gilmore Girls or That 70's show (which doesn't really scream "Family" to me either). But it's sure funny.

Comment

Too busy...Never had a chance to watch it...lol
                      Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

I found a good review, Aimster apparently they do have their own kid now and sir clinksalot, they say its perfect for the whole family so i think its definitely more family friendly than some of ABC Family's stuff...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X