Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The View Live from Walt Disney Studios right now!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The View Live from Walt Disney Studios right now!

Yeah!! They are at the studios on ABC right now!!!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Re: The View Live from Walt Disney Studios right now!

I recorded this and watched it finally just last night. Not a show I'd regularly watch, but the Disney-fixated show was kinda fun (I skipped past McDreamy). I joined D23, so I'm looking forward to what that's whole thing's about. A couple of minor things in the show tweaked me. First, that was a Blu-ray of WALL•E that Whoopi said everyone in the audience would be getting, not a DVD. Second, I got a little bristle-y when Barbara emphasized the computer-generated aspect of the Pixar montage when clearly hand-drawn examples from The Frog Princess were shown. I know it's a minor point for probably many, but they bugged me.

And that watch story from Bob Iger was fantastic…and appropriately Disney!

Comment

I watched a little this morning. I loved it when Donald Duck came out.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I also watched the day Bob Iger was on and he did a fantastic job. He had me at Hello but the watch story really sold me. John L. was also a big hit, he is always so excited about his projects. To see WALL-E was just amazing, how fun would that be to have as a toy!!

It was obvious the ladies on The View had no clue what was really going on EXCEPT for Whoppi, she is a true Disney fan and to see her in the Archives Warehouse... OMG it was a LOL moment !!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been watching it all week and been loving it. I'm a regular watcher of The View so this made it a thousand times better. Anyone see Whoopi when she was at Disneyland?
          sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
          A Photographed Life
          12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

yeah im really loving the show..
            just do what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by KeepnLuciferHuntn View Post
              I also watched the day Bob Iger was on and he did a fantastic job. He had me at Hello but the watch story really sold me. John L. was also a big hit, he is always so excited about his projects. To see WALL-E was just amazing, how fun would that be to have as a toy!!

It was obvious the ladies on The View had no clue what was really going on EXCEPT for Whoppi, she is a true Disney fan and to see her in the Archives Warehouse... OMG it was a LOL moment !!!!

I beleieve if I'm not mistaken, that Bob Iger said he was working to bring the bears back.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X