This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 11

For me, it isn't really a summer without Big Brother. Big Brother 11 starts July 9th!

So far, the press day was completed. The information on the house will be released on June 29th and other details like houseguests and twists will be revealed shortly after that (once all the houseguests are on lockdown at a hotel or in the house).

Here's some information about this season from another board:
    - More on the twist: "I can tell you that this season is different. The twist this season is unique, as always. It is incredibly relatable. I think everyone will be able to identify with this twist. That is all I can tell you. There's also something else happening on premiere night that's unprecedented that will be a lot of fun. You're going to hear more and more about this as we approach the premiere date." Allison says that she can't release any information about the twist until the cast is in sequester, but as soon as they're under lock and key, all the information will be revealed.

- More on the house: "The house is gorgeous. It's a modern house this season, and we're going green. Eco-friendly."

- Julie Chen will be hosting all season, despite her pregnancy. Allison jokes that Chenbot's baby will be the surprise 14th houseguest. (Interesting that she mentions 14 houseguests since we've been told there will only be 12 in a commercial)
    I hope that I'm not treading on any toes by starting this thread. Last Summer, I read the Big Brother 10 thread, and I remember that, I think, pratt55 posted the spoilers (Evictions and HoH from the East Coast telecast and Nominations, Veto Winner, and Veto Replacement from the live feeds). For some reason, I didn't join the forum in order to join in on the discussion. This year, I'll be here!

Re: Big Brother 11

:thumbup: It really isn't summer w/o BB drama!!! Cannot wait. Hopefully there will be some good people this year!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

I hope for new twists, hot guys and great drama. Also a spoiler free thread for those who like to be surprised, hint-hint.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes I can't wait. Lisa, let me know if you about about any live ticket info for the shows.

Comment

As a West-coaster, don't forget, there are special "Spoiler" tags that can be used on the boards... They look like {spoiler} and {/spoiler}, but use the [ symbol instead of the bracket I used...

Here is an example...

Spoiler

If you are reading this, you know how to read a spoiler

To read the spoiler, just take your mouse arrow and place it inside the box

So thanks in advance for the courtesy to allow folks to avoid "advance" info, even if it has aired on the East Coast.

Also, please use this for the live feed comments, as much of that stuff is shown on the CBS show a few days later.

If in doubt, use the spoiler tags.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Also can't wait for this!!
              Seems like it's been forever since BB was on!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                Yes I can't wait. Lisa, let me know if you about about any live ticket info for the shows.
                For you Gina, almost anything. They are going to be having live audiences but I can't get the link to work but they have the link posted here to get live tickets starting July 16.

Big Brother: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com
                sigpic

Comment

Will be ready to watch it.
                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    I hope for new twists, hot guys and great drama. Also a spoiler free thread for those who like to be surprised, hint-hint.
                    Since Big Brother has the live feeds, it's a really good idea to start a new thread for live feed spoilers! If you don't want to start a thread, we can just use the spoiler tags like was used last year and like Darkbeer suggested.

Not too long ago, there was a big spoiler spoiler about the twist posted at Reality BBQ (don't click unless you want to know the twist for this season).

DON'T SCROLL OVER
                    UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW
                    THE BIG BROTHER 11 TWIST!

The twist was revealed because the houseguests went into sequester sometime today. I think there will be a lot of information coming throughout the week. I read that Monday was going to be the day for the house tour and house pictures. Then, later in the week, the houseguests pictures/bios will be released.

It's getting sooooooo close. I can't wait!

Comment

We usually juat keep it to one post and use spoiler tags. I has worked fine in the past... no reason for such an uproar this season lol
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, NNL I wasn't quite sure about it. I think everything will go well. I can't remember anything slipping out of spoiler tags last Summer (even though I was only lurking at the time).

Comment

Pictures of this year's house are now available:

Big Brother Photos: New Big Brother House - CBS.com
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks very 70sish and earlu 90s, with some Asian thrown in. Kinda ugly...
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

The house, this year, is okay looking. I'm not in love with it, and I don't hate it. After seeing this, I still think my favorite BB house is the BB8 House.

I noticed that there was only two downstairs bedrooms (not including the HOH room). They were the red themed room and the swimming pool room. I thought there was one more downstairs room

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X