This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Love

I became infatuated with the show recently and I am just now about to start on the 4th season. Is anyone else following the show?

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Re: Big Love

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    I became infatuated with the show recently and I am just now about to start on the 4th season. Is anyone else following the show?
    Yes, I do.
    Interesting, but not enough nudity. None at all, actually.
    Not sure where you're at, and I can't ask any questions that could spoil things.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
      Yes, I do.
      Interesting, but not enough nudity. None at all, actually.
      Not sure where you're at, and I can't ask any questions that could spoil things.
      Right now I just finished the 4th episode of the 4th season.

Comment

Right now I just finished the 4th episode of the 4th season.
        Remind me what's going on. I have not categorized my memories by episode. It really is quite a blur up there.

Comment

Remind me what's going on. I have not categorized my memories by episode. It really is quite a blur up there.
          Barb and Bill find out that Sarah is looking after the girl that Barb hit with the car's baby, JJ takes Niki's mom to be his wife, and Bill finds out about the kiss between Margene and Ben.

Comment

Yes- very infatuated with the show and Bill Paxton.

Comment

Barb and Bill find out that Sarah is looking after the girl that Barb hit with the car's baby, JJ takes Niki's mom to be his wife, and Bill finds out about the kiss between Margene and Ben.
              Oh yeah, that was just this past season. so many stories going on at once.
              Ah, Ben's story will take on a life of its own for the next few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                Yes- very infatuated with the show and Bill Paxton.
                And we've been posting in the same thread and I never knew this? Coolness!

Oh yeah, that was just this past season. so many stories going on at once.
                Ah, Ben's story will take on a life of its own for the next few episodes.
                I've been trying to watch online or download the fifth episode, but every file that I get, the episode starts half way through. It may be a while until I get to continue it...

Comment

I have finished the final episode of Big Love until season 5 aires late this Winter. I am in shock!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X