No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag U

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag U

OkI can't be the only one watching this.

No it's not teaching drag queens manners & such. In this show, Ru's girls are professors and are helping biological women how to "get their groove back" through the power of drag. It's really interesting and campy fun. Most of the favorites from the first 2 seasons of "Drag Race" are the professors (Raven, Nina Flowers, Shannel, Pandora Boxx, Morgan McMichaels, Jujubee, Ongina...). Judges include Lady Bunny (the current oldest living drag queen), Frank Gaston Jr and a different celebrity judge each week.

One episode featured women who worked "dirty jobs" (zookeeper, dockworker, doggie daycare owner) and WOW did they look great once they were all dolled up.

This past week's episode featured RuPaul's three real-life sisters (they all looked just like Ru after they were made up).

And I just found out Shannel & Ongina are going to be in my neck of the woods next weekend.... :yea:
    Last edited by aimster; 08-23-2010, 03:55 PM.

Re: RuPaul's Drag U

Where is this show? I've never heard of it, but it sounds like a stitch!

Mike and Karen ran toward the old house, through the old iron gate, and onto the porch for protection. Protection...? If only they had known...

It's on Monday nights at I think 9pm on Logo. Several repeats are shown throughout the week too.

I can't wait to see Shannel & Ongina next weekend!

it's so nice.
        The Sopranos DVD 1-6
        Monk DVD 1-8
        ***** As Folk DVD 1-5
        Law and Order DVD 1-10

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.