This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan O'Brien on TBS

Conan O'Brien's new show starts on Monday, November 8th on TBS. I'm really looking forward to Conan being back on the air. This past Monday they posted their first show (kind of). They called it show Zero, lasting about 5 minutes.

YouTube - teamcoco's Channel

There are are lot of funny videos on their site teamcoco, as they lead up to their new show. A lot of the videos were promos they did for TBS. I don't watch TBS much so I've only watched them online. This one in particular I thought was great.

YouTube - Conan O'Brien Drives an Explosives-Packed Car Off A Cliff!
    Last edited by OC2Epcot; 11-04-2010, 07:30 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Conan O'Brien on TBS

I'll be watching this for sure.

Go Team Coco!
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

DVR is already set up.

Comment

I love that I can watch the east coast feed and watch/DVR this at 8:00 instead of 11:00.

Comment

It's been waaaay too long. Welcome back Conan! I'll be watching Monday!
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

I've missed Conan!!! I can't wait for Monday!!

Best news of all.... I GET TO SEE HIM LIVE DECEMBER 2ND!!! I was chosen in their ticket lottery, and I got the email today saying I'm in!! Woo!!

Long live Conando!!

Comment

I sure hope he gets a decent array of guests. Time for Hollywood to show a little loyalty. I fear another Late-Night War in which some shows are shut out of the A-list guests.

Comment

Originally posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
                I've missed Conan!!! I can't wait for Monday!!

Best news of all.... I GET TO SEE HIM LIVE DECEMBER 2ND!!! I was chosen in their ticket lottery, and I got the email today saying I'm in!! Woo!!

Long live Conando!!
                I waited too long to check for tickets. The regular tickets are now sold out through the end of the year. They will have standby tickets every day at 10am. I don't work too far from Warner Bros., so I'm going to try some days when I can, to see if I can see a show that way.
                sigpic

Comment

I think he looks GREAT with a beard. I hope he keeps it on for a good while this time.

Comment

Tomorrow night should be great, I wonder who his first guest is gonna be (I know theres spoilers about who it is online but I'm not gonna spoil it!)
                    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
                    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

Comment

Originally posted by rage View Post
                      Tomorrow night should be great, I wonder who his first guest is gonna be (I know theres spoilers about who it is online but I'm not gonna spoil it!)
                      I haven't checked to see who will be on the show either, but I'm looking forward to tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

Put me down as really looking forward to this show. As I said somewhere else, Conan is a comedian on a par with Steve Allen in terms of humor and intelligence, and his is a unique experience unlike anyone else's. I hope he has great ratings and does well.

You can also put me down as waiting with great anticipation for the return of a certain bear...claimed as "intellectual property" by NBC...

Comment

Yayyyy!!! Conan. I can't wait for tonight!!!

You have to respect a guy like him who didn't become bitter after the whole fiasco with Leno. He could have easily become bitter but he chose to move on and be grateful for the time he had. That's Conan for you - I would have expected nothing less from him.
                          I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity

sigpic

Comment

Cannot wait for Coco either.

I should be getting the new book by Bill Carter "The War for Late Night" tomorrow and I cannot wait to read it. NBC made a huge PR mistake doing what they did. They should've let Leno leave when Conan took over. They still hold such a grudge to Letterman (who I personally can't stand or find the least bit funny) and CBS for what happened when Carson retired that they just can't fathom losing ground in Lat night TV.

As much as I like Conan, if he had taken over and Leno left NBC, "The Tonight Show" would've been behind Letterman. Maybe not for years, but for awhile. The quite possibly could've lost ground to Jimmy Kimmel as well, but at least with this way of doing things NBC would not have lost respect and face and Leno could've kept his "nice guy" persona.
                            "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Get your orange soda, corn dogs, cheese dip, and cheetos ready!

(Darn Cox communications! Here in AZ, Conan's show isn't scheduled until midnight, when the rest of the country gets him at 10pm or 11pm.)
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X