X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBS cancels 'Lopez Tonight'

'Lopez Tonight' canceled by TBS after two seasons - latimes.com

The host had agreed to move his show to a later time slot in 2010 to accommodate Conan O'Brien's show, but averaged only 546,000 viewers at the later time.

What a bummer! I enjoyed the one-two comedy punch of Conan & George! Who'll follow Conan now? Anyone know if Arsenio is interested in a comeback to late night TV?

Tonight's show is the very last one ever, so make sure you tune in! The guests include Eva Longoria, Benjamin Bratt, Ron Artest, Slash, & Russell Peters.

Re: TBS cancels 'Lopez Tonight'

That's messed up what Conan did. What a hypocrite, making a big deal about getting pushed off by Leno and then he pushes off George.

Comment

Deleted.
      Last edited by Retrocool; 08-11-2011, 04:56 PM. Reason: If you really want to know, send me a PM and ask me.

Comment

Watched Lopez a few times and didn't like it one bit. It's clear that Conan is a much bigger talent and the rating prove that.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          Watched Lopez a few times and didn't like it one bit. It's clear that Conan is a much bigger talent and the rating prove that.
          What didn't you like about the show? Lopez often had some really big name guests and the show was usually very energetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
            What didn't you like about the show? Lopez often had some really big name guests and the show was usually very energetic.
            To me it had a false energy. It really seemed like he was pressing. I compare the energy to Arsenio but he seemed a lot more natural.

Comment

I guess Latinos don't have DVR's?
              Heck, we record Conan, and never miss one. Funniest talk show on TV.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X