This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syfy Cancels Eureka

Thats right folks, the Syfy channel (which has been in a downward spiral ever since Comcast bought out NBC/Universal. They cancelled Stargate SG1 after season 10 (which should have gone at least 1 more season), Stargate Atlantis got the axe next which could have gone at least 1 or 2 more years before getting stale. Then it really came down last winter when they cancelled SGU and Caprica, in SGU's case the actors found out from their fans via twitter before the network could let them know. Now syfy is at it again, they have cancelled their "golden child" Eureka which is airing season 4.5 right now and will air season 5 next summer. Warehouse 13 and Sanctuary both got picked renewed for their 4th seasons.

At this point Syfy/Scifi has yet to ai an original scripted drama for more then 5 seasons (even though SG1 was on its 10th season total, only seasons 6-10 were on SciFi).

Source:

Attached Files
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Re: Syfy Cancels Eureka

I just started watching Eureka. I like it and was planning on following it. Too bad it's cancelled, I wish I would have watched it from the beginning. Sad, another good show going off the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer10 View Post
      I just started watching Eureka. I like it and was planning on following it. Too bad it's cancelled, I wish I would have watched it from the beginning. Sad, another good show going off the air.
      you still have the rest of this season, a christmas episode in December, and then all of next summer to look forward too.
      Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
      July 13th-18th
      November 19th-25th

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
        you still have the rest of this season, a christmas episode in December, and then all of next summer to look forward too.
        You're right . I just wish they would cancel other shows instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer10 View Post
          You're right . I just wish they would cancel other shows instead.
          Like Ghost Hunters, WWE Smackdown, Marcel's "Quantum" Kitchen, and the other "reality" crap they have?
          Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
          July 13th-18th
          November 19th-25th

Comment

Like Ghost Hunters, WWE Smackdown, Marcel's "Quantum" Kitchen, and the other "reality" crap they have?
            Don't be talkin smack about my Ghost Hunters.
            If that show is cancelled then I won't have any shows to make fun of.
            We are always making fun of that show, especially when they have to describe what an EVP is every 5 minutes.
            Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
            http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Yes, I prefer old fashioned regular shows over reality shows any day.

Originally posted by Crazy Larry View Post
              Don't be talkin smack about my Ghost Hunters.
              If that show is cancelled then I won't have any shows to make fun of.
              We are always making fun of that show, especially when they have to describe what an EVP is every 5 minutes.
              O.k., save the Ghost Hunters for people to have a laugh with.

Comment

Great...no reason to watch this channel anymore. I watched this channel religiously when I was a teen/in my early 20s...ten years later, they have canceled Farscape, Sliders, The Invisible Man, Dresden Files, and many others. I am so disgusted with them! *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmirris View Post
                  Great...no reason to watch this channel anymore. I watched this channel religiously when I was a teen/in my early 20s...ten years later, they have canceled Farscape, Sliders, The Invisible Man, Dresden Files, and many others. I am so disgusted with them! *cries*
                  I gave up on that channel when they changed the name from Sci-Fi to Syfy. FTW?
                  Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
                  http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X