This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avengers may get a series on ABC

It looks like there may be a show coming to ABC soon based on the Avengers and set in the same universe as the film.

Avengers -- ABC And Marvel Eye TV Series
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Re: The Avengers may get a series on ABC

I just see the point of making a show in a Universe of something if you might not include characters people want to see?

Even the Clone Wars which has episodes with non main Star Wars People still has a connect to the universe...to me a "cop" show would be just that, heck even shield is just an organization...If every week they had a guest character then it could work but other wise I'll skip the show unless it does something "new"
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
      I just see the point of making a show in a Universe of something if you might not include characters people want to see?

Even the Clone Wars which has episodes with non main Star Wars People still has a connect to the universe...to me a "cop" show would be just that, heck even shield is just an organization...If every week they had a guest character then it could work but other wise I'll skip the show unless it does something "new"
      I'm hoping if they go with this concept that they would base it on SHIELD and just have the assistance of some of the heroes that are not in e films like Vision or Quicksilver.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Apparently the series will be called S.H.I.E.L.D.

Here are two articles about it:

Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. Comes to ABC | Superhero Hype

and

More Details on Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Show | Superhero Hype

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X