Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like this season is the last for the Clone Wars.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like this season is the last for the Clone Wars.

However, a new animated series is in the works.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Ending, New Series in Development | Superhero Hype
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Re: Looks like this season is the last for the Clone Wars.

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
    Yeah I saw that, I posted the link the "Leia Returning to SW Sequel" thread I had posted. I am highly disappointed with this news because I very much liked the series. I was hoping it was continue on Disney XD.

I can only hope that Disney would take the time to at least use the current writers & animators to make an animated film to close the series out, and give it closure. Or at least be able to link it to Episode 3. I wouldn't even mind if it went straight to dvd. But at least finish it out the way the series started, by a feature length movie.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Re: Looks like this season is the last for the Clone Wars.

I just hope the "bonus content" they said will finish the season out will be a good place to end the series. However the last few episodes where some of their best in years, and if that was then end then it was sure of a way to end!
      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X