This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What Would Walt Do?

In light of Breaking Bad, should we think about using another phrase?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Walter_White2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	7373421
    sigpic

Re: What Would Walt Do?

Absolutely

Comment

Make meth inside the Materhorn.

Comment

Have all the CMs work in their underwear and toss a pizza on the roof of Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Comment

As great as Breaking Bad was, a couple of years from now no Disneyphile will think "Walter White" anymore than they thought "Walter Lloyd" a couple of years after LOST ended its' run.
          Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

"What would Walter Elias do?"

Comment

I don't watch Breaking Bad (blasphemy!!!), so Walt Disney is the only Walt I care to know about

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff View Post
                As great as Breaking Bad was, a couple of years from now no Disneyphile will think "Walter White" anymore than they thought "Walter Lloyd" a couple of years after LOST ended its' run.
                I disagree--Walter White has become something of an icon. He WAS the show, while Walter Lloyd was a character as part of a much larger ensemble with generally equal focus on everyone.

Walter White has something of a cult following--so many Breaking Bad posters, T-shirts, etc all with Walter White exclusively on them sell like crazy. Even on College Gameday, I count lots of posters that have something to do with "Heisenberg" (Heismanberg, for instance).

Plus, it doesn't hurt that Breaking Bad is leagues better than Lost...just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden View Post
                  I disagree--Walter White has become something of an icon. He WAS the show, while Walter Lloyd was a character as part of a much larger ensemble with generally equal focus on everyone.
                  True, but I still think his popularity, now that the show is over, will diminish rapidly. Also, one should remember that over 14 million people tuned in to watch Lost week after week. BB had 10 million watch its' finale and rarely had more than 3 million watch it any given Sunday.

Walter White has something of a cult following--so many Breaking Bad posters, T-shirts, etc all with Walter White exclusively on them sell like crazy. Even on College Gameday, I count lots of posters that have something to do with "Heisenberg" (Heismanberg, for instance).
                  Yes, but if you're standing in line to see a Jeff Dunham show and someone is wearing a "Walter" T-shirt you can bet the house it has nothing to do with Breaking Bad

Plus, it doesn't hurt that Breaking Bad is leagues better than Lost...just sayin
                  Fair enough
                  Last edited by sleepyjeff; 10-04-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff View Post
                    Also, one should remember that over 14 million people tuned in to watch Lost week after week. BB had 10 million watch its' finale and rarely had more than 3 million watch it any given Sunday.
                    Ooh...didn't know that. That's disappointing, America :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden View Post
                      Ooh...didn't know that. That's disappointing, America :lol:
                      To be fair, those numbers don't account for Netflix viewers.

Comment

I've never seen Breaking Bad so it means nothing to me. But I also dislike the phrase "What would (fill in the blank) do?" Nobody knows what someone from another time would do today. Nobody.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X