This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So You Think You Can Dance

Hey there! Anyone watch the first episode last week? I just watched it last night and it looks really good! I only wish they would have shown the people who had to stay and do some choreography, I like to see who makes it from there.

So far I like the girl with the steel plates in her face and the girl that had two hip surgeries that was told to never dance again.

Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Wow! I missed both of those stories! I like the girl with the fake lower arm. I didn't notice until she said something.

I missed last week too (was at a Weird Al concert!) but I watched last night and am looking forward to tonight's episode.

The funniest thing was watching my 2 year old try to dance along with the contestants.

Comment

This season looks pretty good. I like the girl with the fake lower arm. I too didn't even realize it until she said something. It was exciting seeing Benji being someone's partner and the other guy (lol sorry can't spell his name). Although my brother and I both agree we'd never dance with each other.

Comment

Great episode tonight, that guy with MS was AMAZING! How wonderful that he is being offered a part in a movie, it is so amazing what he has done with his bodies limitations.

Top 20 next week, I hope they are good.

Comment

Is it on thurs at 8, Fox? I keep forgetting.
          xo, Deanna

Comment

Wednesdays at 8:00 and Thursdays at 9:00.

Comment

This show was my wife and I's favorite show last summer. We're sooo stoked to have it back on!
              I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

My fiance and I really love this show. It's interesting to see as the show progresses and watch actual dance instead of always seeing ballroom. Some of the hip hop guys are absolutely mind blowing... especially the one guy that did stuff, I had NEVER seen before, I was standing up yelling in disbelief. He was so amazingly rubbery. I'm looking forward to see if he can do anything else.

Comment

I love this show also.

Did you see Benji Schwimmer perform with his sis Lacey? She's the one to look out for this year. Nigel was bothered by her face contortions. It didn't bother me.

The lady judge, Mary, has an irritating laugh. Oy ve! Though she does critique well.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                    Great episode tonight, that guy with MS was AMAZING! How wonderful that he is being offered a part in a movie, it is so amazing what he has done with his bodies limitations.

Top 20 next week, I hope they are good.
                    MS?
                    Wasn't it Scoliosis that he has??
                    It is cool that he's being offered a part in his next movie. That judge gets so emotional!
                    I can't stand the chick judge! She just annoys the hell out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                      I love this show also.

Did you see Benji Schwimmer perform with his sis Lacey? She's the one to look out for this year. Nigel was bothered by her face contortions. It didn't bother me.

I got to go to a few of the tapings last year and when talking to others in the audience I would always say to look out for next year because Lacey would be old enough by then and she's probably even a better dancer than either her brother, Benji or cousin, Heidi. So now we'll see how the audience likes her! I'll be wishing her the best of luck she really is amazing dancer.

Gina, I notice you are nearby...do you know them too? Or dance in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by JulieMouse View Post

Gina, I notice you are nearby...do you know them too? Or dance in the area?
                        I don't personally know Benji and Lacey Schwimmer. I just think they both have great dance abilities and charisma.

Comment

Funny, I saw Lacey out dancing tonight, told her I was wishing her the best of luck and...hopefully it'll go like last year with Benji and we won't get to see her much for the next few months!

It'll be interesting to see how well she does, she's an amazing dancer, and can tackle many different types of dance. It'll just be up to America I guess. I have to wonder does it help to have the Benji and Heidi in the family or do the voters figure that family has already done well enough and someone else should get the chance? Anyway I'll be supporting her, plus it's great exposure for West Coast Swing dancing and we really need the exposure (hardly anyone even knows what it is).

Comment

Awesome shows this week. I am so glad I remembered to watch. So we get Benjy's sister, Travis' adopted brother, and Stanislav's partner (right?).
                            xo, Deanna

Comment

You know when that happens you have to wonder just how rigged the show is. :lol:

I do like some of the pics but all of their names escape me. I don't like that egotistical boy who thinks he's gods gift to dance, I hope he's gone the first week.

I like people who are humble and don't brag about their abilities, if your that good you don't need to.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X