This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be a superhero?

Is anyone else addicted to this show? I love it. It's so cheesy and nerdy but I am totally hooked.

Re: Who wants to be a superhero?

i'm watching it, even though the first season was better
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I watched an episode from the first season. Didn't like it at all. But my roommate at the time, who is a big comic book guy, loves it.

Comment

It is one of those "it's so bad it's good" shows. I really enjoy it!

Comment

Last season I was a big fan of Major Victory since episode one. This year...I was irritated at most of the contestants. Like how don't you know you're superpower? I mean I've been going back and forth if I want to audition for it (and I am not pro-reality shows at all. I just love the idea behind it. But I couldn't see leaving work for that time.), but I know my character's name, power, etc. right now. How could you audition and not know? I think the contestants this year are....yeah.

Comment

My daughter and I love it.
            My wife leaves the room.

Comment

I loved it last year. There were no over the top special effects and it didn't seem like they were on for the sake of being on a reality show. This season it is the reverse. I'm recording it and then watching it although I find I'm bored half way through each episode.

Comment

Has anyone ever thought what superhero they would be?

The one I loved playing when I was playing City of Heroes was a fighter type called 'The Fighting Amish'. I think that would be a fun character to be.
                Growing older is manditory
                Growing up is however, optional

Comment

When we had "Superhero week" (my birthday week at my preschool. Other teachers have the kids wash their car, some have the kids make a huge cake and then taste it-they are stronger than I am... I have a week where we go to the Pacific Marine Mammal Center, because those are real life heroes, read kid okay comics, make a superhero lair, costumes, and talk about what makes a hero. Oh and I made cupcakes for my kids... sky blue with the Superman symbol.), my superhero character was Redwood. She's super-tall, has red hair (I made the character when my hair was red), has the power for invisability (she grew up awkward and wanted to hide), and super speed. So for my costume I wore my green gauchos, black t-shirt, black sneaker Mary Janes, made a green cape, used a green ribbon headband, green gloves, yeah I am that nerdy teacher. Oh and my class made masks. Mine was green.
                  Last edited by knittingknerd; 08-10-2007, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I was a Mr. Mitzvah fan. He was so funny.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X