Clear All

• Prison Break!

Who else is uber excited like me!?!?!
    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Re: Prison Break!

Here's why I was excited about last season:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...lliam+fichtner

I'm reserving judgment on season 3.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

This show absolutely drives me nuts. You KNOW at the end of each episode they are going to leave you hanging, yet I can't help but watch. They kept going further and further into ridiculous territory, but I kept coming back.

On a related note, William Fichtner was (or is...not sure) managed by the talent management company I used to work for and I have to say, he is an absolutely nice guy and carries himself with such a great energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
        On a related note, William Fichtner was (or is...not sure) managed by the talent management company I used to work for and I have to say, he is an absolutely nice guy and carries himself with such a great energy.

Did you work at Endeavour?
        I've mentioned it before here, Bill is a close friend of mine's best friend. It's been a great pleasure over the years to enjoy his work and progress. Such a truly wonderful guy.
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Talent entertainment. It's now Management 360. I worked the mailroom. I'm not sure which of our managers was his manager.

Comment

New news: According to Michael Aussielo of TV Guide, Sarah Wayne Callies will not be returning for season 3. It's still just a rumor, but he has been pretty solid on his information in the past.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...ison/800021797

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X