Stargate Atlantis

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate Atlantis

Is there anybody here a Stargate fan?

Well, I am. And even though it's parent show Stargate:SG-1 is over (yet there are 2 movies on the way) we still have Stargate: Atlantis, it's spin-off. And it's a really good spin-off.

Staragte: Atlantis just started it's 4th season last Friday called "Adrift" It was the best season opener of any Sci-fi show I've seen in a while and it was awesome!

I'm so ready for the next episode, "Lifeline"!! Adrift left us with a great cliff hanger.

Here in the US, Stargate Atlantis is on every Friday night at 10/9c on the Sci-fi channel. If you haven't seen this great show catch up through all of the episodes here and then watch Season 4. But, be sure to watch the new episodes LIVE and don;t record on your DVR or Tivo.

An Official Team Stargate Member
    Last edited by FanaticFangirl; 10-04-2007, 09:14 AM.

Re: Stargate Atlantis

I'm a Stargate fan! I'm not watching it right now, cuz I have no cable, but I do have many of the DVD boxed sets and watch every second of it. Even though SG-1 is over, it's good to see the regulars pop up here and there.
    I want my cake back!

Re: Stargate Atlantis

When I heard that Sam Carter was going to go to Atlantis full time I was a little peeved. My mind set, then, was 'keep Sg-1 people on SG-1'. But the idea grew on me. And I've seen pics from Joe M blog that Ronan makes an appearance on SG-1.

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.