This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Hunters

any other fans out there? Its coming back next week.
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Re: Ghost Hunters

I love ghost hunters. Also, don't know what I would do without TiVo. Thanks for the heads up in the new season.

Comment

Love the show. I try to catch every episode on the DVR. Ghost Hunters International is alright, but just not the same without TAPS. Can't wait for the new season!

Comment

Originally posted by MagicWDI View Post
        Love the show. I try to catch every episode on the DVR. Ghost Hunters International is alright, but just not the same without TAPS. Can't wait for the new season!
        I totally agree with you. I was hoping that the International would have Jason and Grant, but instead we get crazy Brian.

I'm looking forward to the new season of Ghost Hunters! Hopefully they'll find some real ghosts this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
          I totally agree with you. I was hoping that the International would have Jason and Grant, but instead we get crazy Brian.

I'm looking forward to the new season of Ghost Hunters! Hopefully they'll find some real ghosts this time around.
          I hear that. Brian has a good heart for the task at hand, but man does he need a good talkin to sometimes. He seems to be doing well with GHI.

Jason and Grant are my heroes. Steve is rockin awesome, too. What a great team TAPS has.

Comment

That lead guy on International had really bugged out eyes

Anyone get TAPS magazine?
            www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

Huge Ghost Hunters fan... I also agree that not a huge fan GHI however it gets me through the off season so that works... I am so excited for the new season of GH to start up...

Comment

Make that one more for GH and not for GHI. It was cool as a tie over but I don't think I would keep watching if it were full season.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post

I agree too! I have a hard time watching International. I'm so glad regular old Ghost Hunters is coming back. I like Jason, Grant and Steve. It's fun to watch Wed night while I'm waiting for the husband to come home and making dinner. He cannot stand it at all though! After that Project Runway is on. Then I fall asleep at 8 on the couch. Since I'm pregnant I can't seem to keep myself up past 8 on work nights.

Comment

Originally posted by brigeet View Post
                    Since I'm pregnant I can't seem to keep myself up past 8 on work nights.
                    Whats my excuse?
                    www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to the new season of Ghosthunters. I watched all the episodes of International Ghost Hunters but I miss Grant, Jason and Steve! Also I find the crew on GHI annoying at times.
                      Take Care,

Brenda

Comment

the new season starts tomorrow night
                        www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

YAY I am sooo excited about the new season... And I love how right now the advertisement that is on this screen is Ghost Hunters being on tomorrow night at 9pm... I miss Jason and Grand and most of all Steve! Steve more at this point as I got to see Jason and Grant in person last week...

Comment

Too bad that the main guys on the show have gotten huge egos, and that most of the stuff that they have 'experienced' is staged. I've actually spoken to a guy who works on the show and he let me in on all the dirt.
                            Growing older is manditory
                            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

it was a pretty good episode
                              www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...