• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Guided

Did anyone catch this new show?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Miss Guided

I did. Kinda fun so far. The lead woman is always so great in her supporting roles, so it's nice to see her getting a chance to shine. Haven't decided if it's a show that will be permanently added to my weekly schedule yet, but it's at least getting one more week since it doesn't conflict with any of my other shows right now.

Comment

Same here. I thought it was cute so far.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Only because I was expecting to see the enhanced version of LOST. I thought it was kinda cute. I like the way the main character will give a suggestion to the students and then flash to a picture of her in school with the same situation. "Sometimes wearing a hat will draw the eyes up from the face".
        I want my cake back!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been watching this since it started, I too have always liked Judy Greer in her supporting roles and I wanted to see if she could hold her own.

I think it's cute so far, it's not holding my sides funny but it has it's moments for me. I really enjoyed the last episode where she goes to the fundraising car wash and some kid takes a photo of her hoohah and posts it on the school's gossip blog. That was pretty funny. LOL

Comment

Dig this show a lot.

"It's Beaux with an X" and I was trying to figure out "how the bleep do you spell Beaux with an X. That's Box!" The show is cute...

Comment

I haven't seen it yet :]
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I really liked it after "Dancing" last week, but that was at 9:30pm. There were some serious innuendos, and some more obvious off color jokes and I felt that they were pushing the envelope a bit. I'm concerned that they've put it in the 8:00pm slot. This show is definitely not for little kids. If they tone it down enough, then I think it will be fine.

Comment

I watched it last night and loved it! I loved the teacher Tim -- he was cracking me up! Very cute show.

Comment

I like this show. Both Lisa and Tim were on a show that I used to watch called North Shore.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jamie Lynn Spears is in it! xD
                      *Made By Allie.

Comment

I thought this was cute.
                        Kelly

Comment

I think it's really funny, but I haven't watched the shows from this week yet.
                          A signature should go here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X