This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writers announced for Terminator 5

It looks like a writing team has been selected for the movie.

Laeta Kalogridis And Patrick Lussier Set To Script New 'Terminator' - Deadline.com
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Re: Writers announced for Terminator 5

Not sure whether Im glad, or annoyed.
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

This reminds me of the Planet of the Apes franchise; after the second movie, they just seemed to be worse than the one before.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTour View Post
        This reminds me of the Planet of the Apes franchise; after the second movie, they just seemed to be worse than the one before.
        Nail on the head. The last one was horrible.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I still regret having seen Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. I thought that was such an unnecessary film. Seriously, the whole "franchise" properly ended with T2. There was no point making any other films past that one. (Novels or graphic novels that were prequels or set in the Future War time period would have been enough.)

Comment

Just announced yesterday, coming to the Calgary Comic Expo in April, from The Terminator and T2: Linda Hamilton, Michael Biehn, and Robert Patrick are going to be here. It's going to be cool to meet them.

I'm actually looking forward to a T5. Still bugs me The Sarah Connor Chronicles wasn't properly wrapped-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
              I still regret having seen Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. I thought that was such an unnecessary film. Seriously, the whole "franchise" properly ended with T2. There was no point making any other films past that one. (Novels or graphic novels that were prequels or set in the Future War time period would have been enough.)
              T3 did have the redeeming quality of having a female terminator for the time travel scene. Other than that it was a waste of time.
              Last edited by calsig31; 01-24-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

i havent seen T:3 but i wont get my hopes up
                i wonder if this will help T2:3D stay at USO...........
                Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X