No announcement yet.

Is Princess Leia now a Disney Princess?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Princess Leia now a Disney Princess?

Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Is Princess Leia now a Disney Princess?

Wow, interesting point. I guess by default she is now especially since Darth Vader and Darth Maul are both generally accepted as bad guys (in the park.) However I don't think she will be marketed as so, but probably with the upcoming Ep VII I could see the female role (which if they follow suit in the other trilogies will be a princess/queen/royalty of some sort) at least having meet and greets.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Step-princess? :P
      For the love of Disney....:yea:

Howdy Pards,

Many things the future holds. Growth there will be. New lands to visit. Be there, in person, Princess Leia will. Beloved she will continue to be. The force has always been strong with her... Amazing sights and sounds and events are ahead. Yoda too will appear and Jedi Training will continue to grow... Flights to whole new worlds stories will unfold.

Meanwhile, I would not be surprised if she...and other characters from the Star Wars Universe began showing up in Tomorrowland...even though we all know these events occurred a long, long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away... Hollywood Studios...growth there will be.

Adios for now. Talk to ya on down the trail.

Wild Ol' Dan
        Last edited by Wild Ol' Dan; 11-04-2012, 01:52 PM.
        "I can see the cattle grazin' o'er the hills at early morn…
        I can see the campfires smokin’ at the breaking of the dawn,
        I can hear the bronco's neighin', I can hear the cowboys sing,
        I'd like to be in Texas for the Round-up in the Spring."

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.