This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Foxx to play Electro in Amzing Spider-man 2

Looks like Electro will be the next Spidey villain.

Jamie Foxx Up for Villain Role in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Superhero Hype
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Re: Jamie Foxx to play Electro in Amzing Spider-man 2

This will be interesting. But what would be funny if they did a Horrible Bosses spinoff with Jamie's ****er****er Jones character.

Comment

It looks like this movie will begin production in February.

February Start Planned for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - ComingSoon.net
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Comment

I liked the last Spiderman movie WAY more than I thought I would, in fact, I liked it better than any of the Tobey McGuire ones. This should be a good fit.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            I liked the last Spiderman movie WAY more than I thought I would, in fact, I liked it better than any of the Tobey McGuire ones. This should be a good fit.

Same here. Even though I like Raimi's #1 and #2, Amazing Spider-man I found to be even better than those two.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
              Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
              Same here. Even though I like Raimi's #1 and #2, Amazing Spider-man I found to be even better than those two.
              I agree. I think one thing that did it for me in the newest version as opposed to the Toby versions are the mechanical web shooters. Much truer to Spidey's origins. The only thing I didn't like too much was the liberty they took with his suit design. From what I have been reading there will be some alterations made to the costume for the next one, so hopefully it will better match the comics.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X