This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Renner on Hawkeye in Avengers II

Jeremy Renner talked to MTV about his role in the Avengers sequel.

MTV Mobile Blog Splash Page: 'Avengers' Sequel Provides 'More Opportunities' For Hawkeye, Jeremy Renner Says
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Re: Jeremy Renner on Hawkeye in Avengers II

I mean I don't dislike the character...just he is a human no powers...he should be one mission against other humans not on the front team saving the world there are hundreds of other super hero's in the world much more suited for the job
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
      I mean I don't dislike the character...just he is a human no powers...he should be one mission against other humans not on the front team saving the world there are hundreds of other super hero's in the world much more suited for the job
      True, but why put Batman or Green Arrow in Justice League? I think that they are trying to show that his prowess with a bow is so good that be can hold his own with his super powered teammates.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

True, but why put Batman or Green Arrow in Justice League? I think that they are trying to show that his prowess with a bow is so good that be can hold his own with his super powered teammates.
        Hawkeye is a beast! He'll serve GREAT as a tactician/eye-in-the-sky. Its not so much that he doesn't have a superpower, but rather that he's BRILLIANT with no powers at all! How many times does he score a direct hit without even looking?
        -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

Comment

Originally posted by Elias1955 View Post
          Hawkeye is a beast! He'll serve GREAT as a tactician/eye-in-the-sky. Its not so much that he doesn't have a superpower, but rather that he's BRILLIANT with no powers at all! How many times does he score a direct hit without even looking?
          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
            We will just forget Black Widow doesn't have any super powers either for obvious reasons

Comment

Hawkeye being a zombie for most of the film was my biggest complaint when I saw it so I really hope he gets more to do next time. I think his back story and relationship with Black Widow has a lot of potential.
              Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X