Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 'Iron Man 3' 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 'Iron Man 3' 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3?

A very interesting article on Forbes that speculates that Disney may be in the position to smash all competitors for years to come, due to the success of Marvel films... Click image for larger version

Name:	ironman3324.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	7372809
    Is 'Iron Man 3' Actually 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3'?

Re: Is 'Iron Man 3' 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3?

I was thinking that when I was watching the film. This felt like an Avengers sequel. Not an Iron Man 2 sequel.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Re: Is 'Iron Man 3' 'The Avengers 2', Or Was 'The Avengers' The Real 'Iron Man 3?

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
      I was thinking that when I was watching the film. This felt like an Avengers sequel. Not an Iron Man 2 sequel.
      In my opinion that is because The Avengers felt like Iron Man 3 with some extra heroes thrown in. I like Downey Jr.s Iron Man better than any of the other franchises because it feels more human, more real.

Comment

They're all films telling stories in the same universe. The Avengers films are sort of where each phase gets tied together.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
          They're all films telling stories in the same universe. The Avengers films are sort of where each phase gets tied together.
          Nice way of putting it.

Comment

I guess what I'm really saying is, I engage with Iron Man more than I do with any of the other heroes. I feel stronger about Iron Man than the other franchises so I like it better and therefore feel like The Avengers was Iron Man +. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Here's what i think, ironman 3 is a straight up sequel to avengers and also thor The dark world will most likely take place right before Avenger's II as they are setting te movie in London so my best guess is that it takes place at a time in between avenger's and avenger's 2 as iron man 3 I guess takes place in winter of 2012 and captain might take place a few week's after iron man 3. Don't get me started with guardian's!
              I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexshow View Post
                Don't get me started with guardian's!
                Why not?
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X