This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Pixar announce 'Muppets' sequel', new film release dates & more

Disney announced at CinemaCon, formerly ShoWest, in Las Vegas today that their upcoming Bob Peterson-directed Pixar film will be entitled 'The Good Dinosaur', it will be released on May 30, 2014 and that 'Toy Story 3' director Lee Unkrich's next film will be based around the holiday of Dia de los Muertos. Pete Docter's previously announced follow-up to 'Up' involving the human mind will open in theatres on June 19, 2015.

Sean Bailey, Disney president of Production offically announced that there would in fact be a sequel to 2011's 'The Muppets', no release date or other production information was given.
    Last edited by ALIASd; 04-24-2012, 08:05 PM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Disney Pixar announce 'Muppets' sequel', new film release dates & more

Another "Up" movie...no i dont want to cry any more

Man I love Pixar they just keep making more and more classics each year (with a few expectations) I just hope Brave is better then there weak first trailers
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

As much as I loved the last Muppets film, what I really think they need to do is bring back "The Muppet Show". BAse it on the classic series and have it tied into the film continuity. Walter should be part of it. They can also bring back some of the missing characters, like Bean Bunny. First guest: Neil Patrick Harris.

Comment

^well.....unless they have some funny writers....the show might be like how it was when they tried to bring it back before...ok but nothing that good (in my humble opinion) along with the fact that the new movie had some good songs and I rather see GREAT movies over a good TV show
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
          ^well.....unless they have some funny writers....the show might be like how it was when they tried to bring it back before...ok but nothing that good (in my humble opinion) along with the fact that the new movie had some good songs and I rather see GREAT movies over a good TV show
          Well of course we want a quality show.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X