This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remeber these Disney shows?

Hey okay, Well as a little kid, I was OBSESSED with the Disney Channle shoe "House of Mouse". Also when I was little my mom would work and I would go to my grandparents with my cousins, and we would sit infront of the TV danceing and singing with the "Disney Sing-Along Songs" I was soo OBSESSED with these shows... Anyone remember these or watched them when they were little?

Re: Do you remeber these Disney shows?

I loved the House of Mouse. I still listen to the songs from the show. As for Sing Along Songs, my kids grew up with those. They were pretty good. Our VHS tapes got so warn out from watching them so much.
    sigpic

Comment

Ya I am obsessed with those things the vcr doesnt work so i go on youtube and watch them haha

Comment

i loved the disney sing-along videos... i had so many, if not all of them! i remember the first time i went to disneyland, and i bought the aladdin-themed one (which, if i remember correctly, had like, 2 songs from aladdin, and the rest from other movies) because the actual movie wasn't out yet on vhs (obviously, this was the year aladdin came out). i was dissapointed to not have the actual aladdin movie, but i brought the sing-along to school anyways, and begged my teacher to watch it in class. and we did. and those 2 songs from aladdin were soooo awesome.
        i never actually saw house of mouse until yesterday, while playing around on youtube, stumbled across it, and my daughter LOVED it, so the house of mouse is now officially in my house.

(also, re-reading my post here... can i mention ALADDIN some more? geez, lol!)

Comment

When I worked at a video store in college, I'd play the Sing-A-Long Songs videos a lot during my shift just to keep me in a good mood (because I dealt with a lot of stupid at that job).

Comment

My kids love The House of Mouse (and House of Villains for Halloween) along with the Sing-Alongs dvds. We have a couple "in the park" sing-alongs and it is almost as fun to people watch as if you were really in the park (especially the fabulous 80's fashions and hair).

The show I loved, and miss, is "Kim Possible"

Comment

Some of the shows I remember as a kid were The Wind in the Willows, and a few non-Disney shows like The Raccoons and Paddington Bear. I also enjoyed the music video show "D-TV". My favorite of the videos was Sleeping Beauty set to "Dedicated to the One I Love", by The Mamas & the Papas. Of course, they also showed Disney movies and shorts too. My family had gotten cable in 1980, so I was able to see the Disney Channel from it's launch, as well as MTV.

I'm getting older, but I refuse to grow up.
              Last edited by Wyatt Hertz; 05-17-2012, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Yes i have remembered this show this is rally very beautiful show and always remember me
                in my mind because of the funniest reason of this show forever
                Emcee in Singapore

Comment

I remember Disney Sing-Along-Songs! I have everyone on VHS! Man do I miss those. My favorite was the Disneyland special haha.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
                  "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
                  "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Comment

Man, I can recite every song on the Disneyland sing along. My wife and I had a neighbor with a two year old. she would always bring her over with that tape and I would watch her well they went shopping. that went on for years, then we had a child and she gave us the tape. we had two more children in 4 years and they all watched that video religiuosly.
                    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt Hertz View Post
                      Some of the shows I remember as a kid were The Wind in the Willows, and a few non-Disney shows like The Raccoons and Paddington Bear.
                      I loved The Racoons too! I got the entire series of Paddington on DVD earlier this year (was only like $5.99 or something on Amazon for a 4 disc set). Was so cool watching those again. I've always loved Paddington.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X