This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Exclusives now sold online!

The DMC DVD Exclusives are now available to everybody online!

DisneyStore.com is offering almost all of those hard-to-get titles as of yesterday, including So Dear to My Heart, The Monkey's Uncle, The Incredible Journey, Sammy The Way-Out Seal, Johnny Shiloh, Kidnapped, Superdad, Charley and the Angel, Moon Pilot, Big Red... etc., etc.

From what I understand, these are sold online by DisneyStore only -- not in the mall. They come straight from Walt Disney Home Video.

Also - - don't know how long this promotion lasts, but yesterday there was a free (US) shipping when you buy a movie coupon code on the DisneyStore.com home page.

Check it out and spread the word!

Re: DVD Exclusives now sold online!

Nice! Thanks!
    For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up merlinjones! There's a few yellow-bordered DVDs I want to order and have been waiting for them to show up on Disney Movie rewards. No I don't have to wait.

Comment

thanks for the info
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I would have never looked there-thanks. There are several I've wanted to see for a long time. Unfortunatley most of those are priced for collectors, not for someone who just wants to see them. I wish they released them for rental on Nextflix.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X