This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney-Marvel's Big Hero 6 (Merged)

As the other thread has been mothballed, I've started a new thread for Big Hero 6.

The first voice actor has been announced, T.J. Miller (HBO's Silicon Valley) will voice Fred.

Hopefully it won't be long before we at least get a teaser trailer, but for now here's the 'first look footage' (again).

sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

re: Disney-Marvel's Big Hero 6 (Merged)

Just announced, 'Feast' will be the short attached to BH6.

-D23/Disney Insider
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Once Upon a Time's Jaime Chung has been announced as the voice of GoGo Tomago.
      And SNL Alum Maya Rudolph is playing a yet to be named character.
      sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

USA Today has a sneak peek at the film, with the first images of Baymax and Hiro Hamada.

Sneak Peek: Marvel, Disney team for 'Big Hero 6'

Bit of synopsis as well...
        sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it! I know it won't be the sensation that Frozen was. This will be too geeky.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Yeah it probably won't do Frozen numbers (no one expected Frozen to do that) but hopefully BH6 can find its niche.

Trailers due Thursday!

And thanks for commenting on the thread, I was beginning to think no one cared!
            sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
              I'm really looking forward to it! I know it won't be the sensation that Frozen was. This will be too geeky.
              Frozen was fun....especially the hilarious scenes featuring Olaf! But the film just didn't touch my heart much. I plan to see Big Hero 6. Not knowing what to expect, I do hope it has a story coupled with artistry that make it a begger hit than expected.

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
              Yeah it probably won't do Frozen numbers (no one expected Frozen to do that) but hopefully BH6 can find its niche.

Trailers due Thursday!

And thanks for commenting on the thread, I was beginning to think no one cared!
              I didn't expect a super hero toon from Disney....perhaps this distinktion will draw in Marvel fans looking for somewthing different. I think Disney may be intentionally gambling on this helping to make the animated feature movie a big hit. The levity of the Feast toon should happily set an entertaining evening off. Look forward to the trailers, Hathaway!
              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

In what's becoming a new trend, here's a teaser trailer for the teaser trailer.

sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

Big Hero 6

Anyone else excited for Disney Animation's next film?

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/big-hero-6-exclusive-teaser-trailer-walt-disney-86509088837.html?soc_src=mags

I wonder if they'll have all 6 characters for the obligatory movie meet and greet tie in. LoL

Comment

Re: Big Hero 6

No I'm not never been a Marvel fan so I will not go see this when it comes out.

Comment

Looks great!
                      "I know this is probably your first flight, and it's...mine too!"

Comment

Full teaser

EDIT: I've realised that's the UK trailer, hence the February '15 ending. The US release date is November '14.

I shall nickname this teaser..
                        #"Do you want to build a robot?"#
                        Last edited by Hathaway Browne; 05-22-2014, 01:25 PM.
                        sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

I can't wait to see this movie! thanks for posting!
                          all magic comes with a price

Comment

Looks great! Props to Disney for tackling Marvel's lesser-known properties (along with Guardians of the Galaxy)!

By the way, what happened to November 2014? Now it's February 2015?
                            Stopping in the middle is
                            DISTINCTLY
                            UNPATRIOTIC!

Comment

Looks ..... amusing. Will probably enjoy watching this with my boy.
                              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X