Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disneyland Trains Poster

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Trains Poster

Joe Burns, in association with the San Louis Obispo Railroad Museum, has produced a wonderful poster illustrating all the Disneyland trains. It's a two-sided poster, and is very well laid out and professionally produced. The website for the Disneyland Railroads poster is here:

http://www.disneyrailroadposter.com/Welcome.html

I like the Ward Kimball drawing.

The website also hints at an upcoming book on an upcoming Rainbow Caverns/Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland/Big Thunder Mtn. Railroad book.

Re: Disneyland Trains Poster

Wow, that is a very nice poster! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Suh-WEET! Two-sided, though? Wish they were two different single-sided ones... both sides would look great side by side!

Comment

Yeah, two sided. I always thought that was a little strange for a poster. I guess from a marketing standpoint, however...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
          Yeah, two sided. I always thought that was a little strange for a poster. I guess from a marketing standpoint, however...
          Maybe. I dunno, though, two-sided only really works, display-wise, if you have a two-sided display for it (if you're displaying your posters).

It's great artwork either way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X