Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

    http://i13.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/03/ee/e9ec_1.JPG

    and she's beautiful!!
    Last edited by moderator; 08-09-2008, 08:17 PM. Reason: hotlink removed
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

  • #2
    Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

    That is beautiful I love it, I wonder if there will be a christmas one, or was there one already?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

      There will be a Christmas one, but from Dave Avanzino's last post it sounds like it won't be available until Xmas season 2009.
      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

        Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
        There will be a Christmas one, but from Dave Avanzino's last post it sounds like it won't be available until Xmas season 2009.
        Cool thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

          How much does it cost?
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

            NOt sure, I haven't called DeliverEars yet, but it's probably somewhere in the $125 range before Premium AP discount is applied.
            Last edited by All4dISNEY; 08-09-2008, 08:04 PM.
            Just countin' the days til the next visit!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

              Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
              http://i13.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/03/ee/e9ec_1.JPG

              and she's beautiful!!
              They are there NOW? I am SOOOOO getting this box this week. I love it!
              Last edited by moderator; 08-09-2008, 08:17 PM. Reason: hotlink removed

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                OMG!! That is AWESOME!!! I NEED to get that!!
                Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
                Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                  Thanks for the heads up on this. I noticed it pop up on ebay over the weekend. However, when I tried calling DelivEARs this morning they don't know anything about it yet. The nice lady with whom I spoke said I was the third caller this morning and she's asked all around of people in the know but it's not available yet. So, how did seller "287blue" in Redondo Beach get 2 of them to sell??? That seller has bought a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean stuff lately, so maybe someone "pirated"/snuck some out of the warehouse early??

                  Anyway, it looks great and I look forward to getting one eventually.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                    Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up on this. I noticed it pop up on ebay over the weekend. However, when I tried calling DelivEARs this morning they don't know anything about it yet. The nice lady with whom I spoke said I was the third caller this morning and she's asked all around of people in the know but it's not available yet. So, how did seller "287blue" in Redondo Beach get 2 of them to sell??? That seller has bought a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean stuff lately, so maybe someone "pirated"/snuck some out of the warehouse early??

                    Anyway, it looks great and I look forward to getting one eventually.


                    That seller is me and they are not pirated at all. I have the receipts to show that. I got them at the park. Remember Dave once stated that there weren't many of these produced due to a shut down of the factory in China and so some might be available this year. I was lucky to be at the park when they had some. They are real, legitimate and they are not pre-sell items. I have them here in my home in - yes Redondo Beach. Yes, I do buy a lot of Pirate stuff and also Haunted Mansion items. I buy a lot of Disneyland stuff, its a hobby, an expensive one. Yes I even bought them all and never pirated them out any door. LOL.
                    Last edited by DisneyCollector; 08-11-2008, 12:06 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                      I bet the inventory they did have just FLEW out the door....and who could blame them?
                      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                        Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
                        I bet the inventory they did have just FLEW out the door....and who could blame them?

                        When I got mine, they only had a couple and they said thats all they had, they might be getting more. Disneyana had none and niether did Off the Page. Maybe this week they will be getting some.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                          DisneyCollector: Thanks for the info--good to know they were actually in the park. Hopefully they'll get more in soon. I'll keep trying DelivEARs. Any chance of disclosing the retail price in the park? Did they stay at the $75 like the others, or was the price higher with it being a "Holiday" item? Thanks!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                            Looks great. I want one
                            Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                            Golly, what a day

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: AVANZINO Halloween Disneyland Box is HERE!

                              Just wanted to let everyone know that when I spoke to delivears today that they said they were not expecting the boxes in until the end of September.


                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X